[VOTE] Release Lucene/Solr 7.1.0 RC1

Shalin Shekhar Mangar-2
Please vote for release candidate 1 for Lucene/Solr 7.1.0

The artifacts can be downloaded from:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/lucene/lucene-solr-7.1.0-RC1-reva2c54447f118a5dc70ab0e0ae14bd87b3545254b

You can run the smoke tester directly with this command:

python3 -u dev-tools/scripts/smokeTestRelease.py \
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/lucene/lucene-solr-7.1.0-RC1-reva2c54447f118a5dc70ab0e0ae14bd87b3545254b

Smoke tester passed for me (but on the 2nd attempt due to a flaky test
that's already being tracked in a Jira).
SUCCESS! [0:55:14.107386]

Here's my +1 to release.

Shalin Shekhar Mangar.

Re: [VOTE] Release Lucene/Solr 7.1.0 RC1

Shalin Shekhar Mangar-2
This vote has been cancelled due to the recently reported
vulnerabilities. I'll be putting up another RC soon for voting.

On Thu, Oct 12, 2017 at 11:20 AM, Shalin Shekhar Mangar
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Please vote for release candidate 1 for Lucene/Solr 7.1.0
>
> The artifacts can be downloaded from:
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/lucene/lucene-solr-7.1.0-RC1-reva2c54447f118a5dc70ab0e0ae14bd87b3545254b
>
> You can run the smoke tester directly with this command:
>
> python3 -u dev-tools/scripts/smokeTestRelease.py \
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/lucene/lucene-solr-7.1.0-RC1-reva2c54447f118a5dc70ab0e0ae14bd87b3545254b
>
> Smoke tester passed for me (but on the 2nd attempt due to a flaky test
> that's already being tracked in a Jira).
> SUCCESS! [0:55:14.107386]
>
> Here's my +1 to release.
>

> --
> Regards,