Quantcast

[VOTE] Release PyLucene 3.4.0

Andi Vajda-2

The PyLucene 3.4.0-1 release closely tracking the recent release of
Apache Lucene 3.4.0 is ready.

A release candidate is available from:
http://people.apache.org/~vajda/staging_area/

A list of changes in this release can be seen at:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/lucene/pylucene/branches/pylucene_3_4/CHANGES

PyLucene 3.4.0 is built with JCC 2.11 included in these release artifacts.

A list of Lucene Java changes can be seen at:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/lucene/dev/tags/lucene_solr_3_4_0/lucene/CHANGES.txt

Please vote to release these artifacts as PyLucene 3.4.0-1.

Thanks !

Andi..

ps: the KEYS file for PyLucene release signing is at:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/lucene/pylucene/dist/KEYS
http://people.apache.org/~vajda/staging_area/KEYS

pps: here is my +1

Re: [VOTE] Release PyLucene 3.4.0

Robert Muir
+1: I built the RC and all tests passed.

lucidimagination.com

On Thu, 15 Sep 2011, Andi Vajda wrote:

> The PyLucene 3.4.0-1 release closely tracking the recent release of
> Apache Lucene 3.4.0 is ready.
>
> A release candidate is available from:
> http://people.apache.org/~vajda/staging_area/
>
> A list of changes in this release can be seen at:
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/lucene/pylucene/branches/pylucene_3_4/CHANGES
>
> PyLucene 3.4.0 is built with JCC 2.11 included in these release artifacts.
>
> A list of Lucene Java changes can be seen at:
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/lucene/dev/tags/lucene_solr_3_4_0/lucene/CHANGES.txt
>
> Please vote to release these artifacts as PyLucene 3.4.0-1.
>
> Thanks !
>
> Andi..
>
> ps: the KEYS file for PyLucene release signing is at:
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/lucene/pylucene/dist/KEYS
> http://people.apache.org/~vajda/staging_area/KEYS
>
> pps: here is my +1

This vote has passed.