[VOTE] Wolfgang as committer

mark harwood
I'd like to propose Wolfgang Hoschek should be given commit rights to
maintain his MemoryIndex contribution.

Thoughts?

Re: [VOTE] Wolfgang as committer

Mark Diggory-2
I'm not a Lucene commiter, but I have to say that Wolfgang is a top rate
developer, I have the utmost respect for his abilities and his standard
of coding.

An unofficial +1

-Mark Diggory
Jakarta Commons

markharw00d wrote:

> I'd like to propose Wolfgang Hoschek should be given commit rights to
> maintain his MemoryIndex contribution.
>
> Thoughts?

Re: [VOTE] Wolfgang as committer

Erik Hatcher
+1

MemoryIndex is a great addition to Lucene and Wolfgang has shown he
understands the internals (better than I do!).

     Erik

On Jul 1, 2005, at 1:34 PM, markharw00d wrote:

> I'd like to propose Wolfgang Hoschek should be given commit rights
> to maintain his MemoryIndex contribution.
>
> Thoughts?

Re: [VOTE] Wolfgang as committer

TJones-2
+1