Welcome Ahmet Arslan as Lucene/Solr committer

Welcome Ahmet Arslan as Lucene/Solr committer

Adrien Grand
Hi all,

Please join me in welcoming Ahmet Arslan as the latest Lucene/Solr committer.
Ahmet, it's tradition for you to introduce yourself with a brief bio.

Congratulations and Welcome!

Adrien

Adrien

Adrien

Re: Welcome Ahmet Arslan as Lucene/Solr committer

Dawid Weiss-2
Congratulations Ahmet!

Dawid

On Sun, Dec 17, 2017 at 2:11 PM, Michael McCandless
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Welcome Ahmet!
>
> Mike McCandless
>
> http://blog.mikemccandless.com
>
> On Sun, Dec 17, 2017 at 5:15 AM, Adrien Grand <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> Please join me in welcoming Ahmet Arslan as the latest Lucene/Solr
>> committer.
>> Ahmet, it's tradition for you to introduce yourself with a brief bio.
>>
>> Congratulations and Welcome!
>>
>> Adrien

Re: Welcome Ahmet Arslan as Lucene/Solr committer

Yonik Seeley
Congrats Ahmet!

-Yonik

On Sun, Dec 17, 2017 at 5:15 AM, Adrien Grand <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Please join me in welcoming Ahmet Arslan as the latest Lucene/Solr
> committer.
> Ahmet, it's tradition for you to introduce yourself with a brief bio.
>
> Congratulations and Welcome!
>
> Adrien

Re: Welcome Ahmet Arslan as Lucene/Solr committer

david.w.smiley@gmail.com
Welcome Ahmet!

On Sun, Dec 17, 2017 at 9:28 AM Yonik Seeley <[hidden email]> wrote:
Congrats Ahmet!

-Yonik

On Sun, Dec 17, 2017 at 5:15 AM, Adrien Grand <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Please join me in welcoming Ahmet Arslan as the latest Lucene/Solr
> committer.
> Ahmet, it's tradition for you to introduce yourself with a brief bio.
>
> Congratulations and Welcome!
>
> Adrien

Re: Welcome Ahmet Arslan as Lucene/Solr committer

Erick Erickson
Welcome Ahmet!

On Sun, Dec 17, 2017 at 7:30 AM, David Smiley <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Welcome Ahmet!
>
> On Sun, Dec 17, 2017 at 9:28 AM Yonik Seeley <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Congrats Ahmet!
>>
>> -Yonik
>>

>> On Sun, Dec 17, 2017 at 5:15 AM, Adrien Grand <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> > Hi all,
>> >
>> > Please join me in welcoming Ahmet Arslan as the latest Lucene/Solr
>> > committer.
>> > Ahmet, it's tradition for you to introduce yourself with a brief bio.
>> >
>> > Congratulations and Welcome!
>> >
>> > Adrien

> LinkedIn: http://linkedin.com/in/davidwsmiley | Book:

Re: Welcome Ahmet Arslan as Lucene/Solr committer

Joel Bernstein
Welcome Ahmet!

On Sun, Dec 17, 2017 at 11:15 AM, Erick Erickson <[hidden email]> wrote:
Welcome Ahmet!

On Sun, Dec 17, 2017 at 7:30 AM, David Smiley <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Welcome Ahmet!
>
> On Sun, Dec 17, 2017 at 9:28 AM Yonik Seeley <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Congrats Ahmet!
>>
>> -Yonik
>>

>> On Sun, Dec 17, 2017 at 5:15 AM, Adrien Grand <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> > Hi all,
>> >
>> > Please join me in welcoming Ahmet Arslan as the latest Lucene/Solr
>> > committer.
>> > Ahmet, it's tradition for you to introduce yourself with a brief bio.
>> >
>> > Congratulations and Welcome!
>> >
>> > Adrien

> LinkedIn: http://linkedin.com/in/davidwsmiley | Book:

Re: Welcome Ahmet Arslan as Lucene/Solr committer

Otis Gospodnetić
Welcome Ahmet! :)

Otis

On Dec 17, 2017, at 14:35, Joel Bernstein <[hidden email]> wrote:

Welcome Ahmet!

On Sun, Dec 17, 2017 at 11:15 AM, Erick Erickson <[hidden email]> wrote:
Welcome Ahmet!

On Sun, Dec 17, 2017 at 7:30 AM, David Smiley <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Welcome Ahmet!
>
> On Sun, Dec 17, 2017 at 9:28 AM Yonik Seeley <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Congrats Ahmet!
>>
>> -Yonik
>>

>> On Sun, Dec 17, 2017 at 5:15 AM, Adrien Grand <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> > Hi all,
>> >
>> > Please join me in welcoming Ahmet Arslan as the latest Lucene/Solr
>> > committer.
>> > Ahmet, it's tradition for you to introduce yourself with a brief bio.
>> >
>> > Congratulations and Welcome!
>> >
>> > Adrien

> LinkedIn: http://linkedin.com/in/davidwsmiley | Book:

Re: Welcome Ahmet Arslan as Lucene/Solr committer

Koji Sekiguchi-3
Welcome Ahmet!

Koji

On 2017/12/17 19:15, Adrien Grand wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Please join me in welcoming Ahmet Arslan as the latest Lucene/Solr committer.
> Ahmet, it's tradition for you to introduce yourself with a brief bio.
>
> Congratulations and Welcome!
>
> Adrien

Adrien

Adrien

Adrien

Re: Welcome Ahmet Arslan as Lucene/Solr committer

sarowe
Congrats and welcome Ahmet!

--
Steve
www.lucidworks.com

> On Dec 17, 2017, at 5:15 AM, Adrien Grand <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi all,
>
> Please join me in welcoming Ahmet Arslan as the latest Lucene/Solr committer.
> Ahmet, it's tradition for you to introduce yourself with a brief bio.
>
> Congratulations and Welcome!
>
> Adrien

Re: Welcome Ahmet Arslan as Lucene/Solr committer

Ahmet Arslan
Hi,

Thanks to all for the warm welcome.
It is such an honor to be invited by the PMC.

I am an Assistant Professor in the Department of Computer Engineering at Anadolu University, Turkey.
My current research interests include selective information retrieval and index term weighting.

I started using Lucene during my master studies for academic purposes.
Later on, I have worked in a number of commercial search projects using Apache Lucene/Solr.

I am very proud of being part of this team!

Thanks,
Ahmet

On Monday, December 18, 2017, 4:42:34 PM GMT+3, Steve Rowe <[hidden email]> wrote:

Congrats and welcome Ahmet!

--
Steve
www.lucidworks.com

> On Dec 17, 2017, at 5:15 AM, Adrien Grand <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi all,
>
> Please join me in welcoming Ahmet Arslan as the latest Lucene/Solr committer.
> Ahmet, it's tradition for you to introduce yourself with a brief bio.
>
> Congratulations and Welcome!
>
> Adrien

Re: Welcome Ahmet Arslan as Lucene/Solr committer

Tomás Fernández Löbbe
Congratulations and welcome Ahmet!

On Mon, Dec 18, 2017 at 2:18 PM, Ahmet Arslan <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

Thanks to all for the warm welcome.
It is such an honor to be invited by the PMC.

I am an Assistant Professor in the Department of Computer Engineering at Anadolu University, Turkey.
My current research interests include selective information retrieval and index term weighting.

I started using Lucene during my master studies for academic purposes.
Later on, I have worked in a number of commercial search projects using Apache Lucene/Solr.

I am very proud of being part of this team!

Thanks,
Ahmet

On Monday, December 18, 2017, 4:42:34 PM GMT+3, Steve Rowe <[hidden email]> wrote:

Congrats and welcome Ahmet!

--
Steve
www.lucidworks.com

> On Dec 17, 2017, at 5:15 AM, Adrien Grand <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi all,
>
> Please join me in welcoming Ahmet Arslan as the latest Lucene/Solr committer.
> Ahmet, it's tradition for you to introduce yourself with a brief bio.
>
> Congratulations and Welcome!
>
> Adrien

Re: Welcome Ahmet Arslan as Lucene/Solr committer

Shalin Shekhar Mangar

On Tue, Dec 19, 2017 at 3:48 AM, Ahmet Arslan <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Thanks to all for the warm welcome.
> It is such an honor to be invited by the PMC.
>

> I am an Assistant Professor in the Department of Computer Engineering at
> Anadolu University, Turkey.
> My current research interests include selective information retrieval and
> index term weighting.
>
> I started using Lucene during my master studies for academic purposes.
> Later on, I have worked in a number of commercial search projects using
> Apache Lucene/Solr.
>
> I am very proud of being part of this team!
>
> Thanks,
> Ahmet
>
> On Monday, December 18, 2017, 4:42:34 PM GMT+3, Steve Rowe
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>

> Congrats and welcome Ahmet!
>
> --
> Steve
> www.lucidworks.com
>
>> On Dec 17, 2017, at 5:15 AM, Adrien Grand <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> Please join me in welcoming Ahmet Arslan as the latest Lucene/Solr
>> committer.
>> Ahmet, it's tradition for you to introduce yourself with a brief bio.
>>
>> Congratulations and Welcome!
>>
>> Adrien

Shalin Shekhar Mangar.