Welcome Cassandra Targett as Lucene/Solr committer

Welcome Cassandra Targett as Lucene/Solr committer

Robert Muir
I'm pleased to announce that Cassandra Targett has accepted to join our
ranks as a committer.

Cassandra worked on the donation of the new Solr Reference Guide [1] and
getting things in order for its first official release [2].
Cassandra, it is tradition that you introduce yourself with a brief bio.

Welcome!

P.S. As soon as your SVN access is setup, you should then be able to add
yourself to the committers list on the website as well.

[1]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/solr/Apache+Solr+Reference+Guide
[2] https://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/lucene/solr/ref-guide/

RE: Welcome Cassandra Targett as Lucene/Solr committer

Uwe Schindler
Welcome Cassandra!

-----
Uwe Schindler
H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213 Bremen
http://www.thetaphi.de
> I'm pleased to announce that Cassandra Targett has accepted to join our
> ranks as a committer.
>
> Cassandra worked on the donation of the new Solr Reference Guide [1] and
> getting things in order for its first official release [2].
> Cassandra, it is tradition that you introduce yourself with a brief bio.
>
> Welcome!
>
> P.S. As soon as your SVN access is setup, you should then be able to add
> yourself to the committers list on the website as well.
>
> [1]
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/solr/Apache+Solr+Reference+
> Guide
> [2] https://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/lucene/solr/ref-guide/

Re: Welcome Cassandra Targett as Lucene/Solr committer

sarowe
Welcome Cassandra!

On Jul 31, 2013, at 6:47 PM, Robert Muir <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I'm pleased to announce that Cassandra Targett has accepted to join our ranks as a committer.
>
> Cassandra worked on the donation of the new Solr Reference Guide [1] and getting things in order for its first official release [2].
> Cassandra, it is tradition that you introduce yourself with a brief bio.
>
> Welcome!
>
> P.S. As soon as your SVN access is setup, you should then be able to add yourself to the committers list on the website as well.
>
> [1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/solr/Apache+Solr+Reference+Guide
> [2] https://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/lucene/solr/ref-guide/

Re: Welcome Cassandra Targett as Lucene/Solr committer

Koji Sekiguchi
Welcome Cassandra!

koji

http://soleami.com/blog/automatically-acquiring-synonym-knowledge-from-wikipedia.html

Re: Welcome Cassandra Targett as Lucene/Solr committer

Welcome Cassandra! I can't tell you how glad I am to have you aboard!

On Wed, Jul 31, 2013 at 7:00 PM, Steve Rowe <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Welcome Cassandra!
>
> On Jul 31, 2013, at 6:47 PM, Robert Muir <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> I'm pleased to announce that Cassandra Targett has accepted to join our ranks as a committer.
>>
>> Cassandra worked on the donation of the new Solr Reference Guide [1] and getting things in order for its first official release [2].
>> Cassandra, it is tradition that you introduce yourself with a brief bio.
>>
>> Welcome!
>>
>> P.S. As soon as your SVN access is setup, you should then be able to add yourself to the committers list on the website as well.
>>
>> [1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/solr/Apache+Solr+Reference+Guide
>> [2] https://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/lucene/solr/ref-guide/

Re: Welcome Cassandra Targett as Lucene/Solr committer

Han Jiang
Welcome Cassandra!

On Thu, Aug 1, 2013 at 6:47 AM, Robert Muir <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I'm pleased to announce that Cassandra Targett has accepted to join our
> ranks as a committer.
>
> Cassandra worked on the donation of the new Solr Reference Guide [1] and
> getting things in order for its first official release [2].
> Cassandra, it is tradition that you introduce yourself with a brief bio.
>
> Welcome!
>
> P.S. As soon as your SVN access is setup, you should then be able to add
> yourself to the committers list on the website as well.
>
> [1]
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/solr/Apache+Solr+Reference+Guide
> [2] https://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/lucene/solr/ref-guide/

--
Han Jiang

Team of Search Engine and Web Mining,
School of Electronic Engineering and Computer Science,
Peking University, China

Re: Welcome Cassandra Targett as Lucene/Solr committer

Michael McCandless-2
Welcome Cassandra!

Mike McCandless

http://blog.mikemccandless.com

On Wed, Jul 31, 2013 at 6:47 PM, Robert Muir <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I'm pleased to announce that Cassandra Targett has accepted to join our
> ranks as a committer.
>
> Cassandra worked on the donation of the new Solr Reference Guide [1] and
> getting things in order for its first official release [2].
> Cassandra, it is tradition that you introduce yourself with a brief bio.
>
> Welcome!
>
> P.S. As soon as your SVN access is setup, you should then be able to add
> yourself to the committers list on the website as well.
>
> [1]
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/solr/Apache+Solr+Reference+Guide
> [2] https://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/lucene/solr/ref-guide/

Re: Welcome Cassandra Targett as Lucene/Solr committer

Mark Miller-3
Welcome!

- Mark

On Jul 31, 2013, at 6:47 PM, Robert Muir <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I'm pleased to announce that Cassandra Targett has accepted to join our ranks as a committer.
>
> Cassandra worked on the donation of the new Solr Reference Guide [1] and getting things in order for its first official release [2].
> Cassandra, it is tradition that you introduce yourself with a brief bio.
>
> Welcome!
>
> P.S. As soon as your SVN access is setup, you should then be able to add yourself to the committers list on the website as well.
>
> [1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/solr/Apache+Solr+Reference+Guide
> [2] https://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/lucene/solr/ref-guide/

Re: Welcome Cassandra Targett as Lucene/Solr committer

Kranti Parisa
Awesome!
Congrats & Welcome Cassandra!

Thanks & Regards,