Welcome Christine Poerschke as Lucene/Solr committer

12

Welcome Christine Poerschke as Lucene/Solr committer

Adrien Grand
I'm pleased to announce that Christine Poerschke has accepted the PMC's
invitation to become a committer.

Christine, it's tradition that you introduce yourself with a brief bio.

Your account is not entirely ready yet. We will let you know when it is created
and karma has been granted so that you can add yourself to the committers
section of the Who We Are page on the website:
<http://lucene.apache.org/whoweare.html>.

Congratulations and welcome!

--
Adrien

Re: Welcome Christine Poerschke as Lucene/Solr committer

Dawid Weiss-2
Congratulations, Christine.

Dawid

On Fri, Jul 24, 2015 at 9:27 AM, Adrien Grand <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I'm pleased to announce that Christine Poerschke has accepted the PMC's
> invitation to become a committer.
>
> Christine, it's tradition that you introduce yourself with a brief bio.
>
> Your account is not entirely ready yet. We will let you know when it is created
> and karma has been granted so that you can add yourself to the committers
> section of the Who We Are page on the website:
> <http://lucene.apache.org/whoweare.html>.
>
> Congratulations and welcome!
>
> --
> Adrien

RE: Welcome Christine Poerschke as Lucene/Solr committer

Uwe Schindler
Welcome Christine!

I am glad to have you on board!

Uwe

-----
Uwe Schindler
H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213 Bremen
http://www.thetaphi.de
> I'm pleased to announce that Christine Poerschke has accepted the PMC's
> invitation to become a committer.
>
> Christine, it's tradition that you introduce yourself with a brief bio.
>
> Your account is not entirely ready yet. We will let you know when it is created
> and karma has been granted so that you can add yourself to the committers
> section of the Who We Are page on the website:
> <http://lucene.apache.org/whoweare.html>.
>
> Congratulations and welcome!
>
> --
> Adrien

Re: Welcome Christine Poerschke as Lucene/Solr committer

Varun Thacker
Congratulations and welcome Christine!

On Fri, Jul 24, 2015 at 1:00 PM, Uwe Schindler <[hidden email]> wrote:
Welcome Christine!

I am glad to have you on board!

Uwe

-----

Varun Thacker

Re: Welcome Christine Poerschke as Lucene/Solr committer

Christian Moen
Congrats, Christine!

> On Jul 24, 2015, at 4:27 PM, Adrien Grand <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> I'm pleased to announce that Christine Poerschke has accepted the PMC's
> invitation to become a committer.
>
> Christine, it's tradition that you introduce yourself with a brief bio.
>
> Your account is not entirely ready yet. We will let you know when it is created
> and karma has been granted so that you can add yourself to the committers
> section of the Who We Are page on the website:
> <http://lucene.apache.org/whoweare.html>.
>
> Congratulations and welcome!
>
> --
> Adrien

Re: Welcome Christine Poerschke as Lucene/Solr committer

Han Jiang
Welcome, Christine!

On Fri, Jul 24, 2015 at 3:27 PM, Adrien Grand <[hidden email]> wrote:
I'm pleased to announce that Christine Poerschke has accepted the PMC's
invitation to become a committer.

Christine, it's tradition that you introduce yourself with a brief bio.

Your account is not entirely ready yet. We will let you know when it is created
and karma has been granted so that you can add yourself to the committers
section of the Who We Are page on the website:
<http://lucene.apache.org/whoweare.html>.

Congratulations and welcome!

--
Adrien

Han Jiang

Team of Search Engine and Web Mining,
School of Electronic Engineering and Computer Science
,
Peking University, China

,
Peking University, China

Re: Welcome Christine Poerschke as Lucene/Solr committer

Shawn Heisey-2
On 7/24/2015 1:27 AM, Adrien Grand wrote:
> I'm pleased to announce that Christine Poerschke has accepted the PMC's
> invitation to become a committer.

Congratulations and welcome!

Re: Welcome Christine Poerschke as Lucene/Solr committer

Koji Sekiguchi-3
Congratulations, Christine!

Koji

On 2015/07/24 16:27, Adrien Grand wrote:

> I'm pleased to announce that Christine Poerschke has accepted the PMC's
> invitation to become a committer.
>
> Christine, it's tradition that you introduce yourself with a brief bio.
>
> Your account is not entirely ready yet. We will let you know when it is created
> and karma has been granted so that you can add yourself to the committers
> section of the Who We Are page on the website:
> <http://lucene.apache.org/whoweare.html>.
>
> Congratulations and welcome!

Re: Welcome Christine Poerschke as Lucene/Solr committer

Shalin Shekhar Mangar
Welcome Christine!

On Fri, Jul 24, 2015 at 12:57 PM, Adrien Grand <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I'm pleased to announce that Christine Poerschke has accepted the PMC's
> invitation to become a committer.
>
> Christine, it's tradition that you introduce yourself with a brief bio.
>
> Your account is not entirely ready yet. We will let you know when it is created
> and karma has been granted so that you can add yourself to the committers
> section of the Who We Are page on the website:
> <http://lucene.apache.org/whoweare.html>.
>
> Congratulations and welcome!
>
> --
> Adrien

Shalin Shekhar Mangar.

Re: Welcome Christine Poerschke as Lucene/Solr committer

Yonik Seeley
Congrats and welcome Christine!

-Yonik

On Fri, Jul 24, 2015 at 3:27 AM, Adrien Grand <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I'm pleased to announce that Christine Poerschke has accepted the PMC's
> invitation to become a committer.
>
> Christine, it's tradition that you introduce yourself with a brief bio.
>
> Your account is not entirely ready yet. We will let you know when it is created
> and karma has been granted so that you can add yourself to the committers
> section of the Who We Are page on the website:
> <http://lucene.apache.org/whoweare.html>.
>
> Congratulations and welcome!
>
> --
> Adrien

Re: Welcome Christine Poerschke as Lucene/Solr committer

sarowe
Welcome Christine!

Steve
www.lucidworks.com

On Friday, July 24, 2015, Adrien Grand <[hidden email]> wrote:
I'm pleased to announce that Christine Poerschke has accepted the PMC's
invitation to become a committer.

Christine, it's tradition that you introduce yourself with a brief bio.

Your account is not entirely ready yet. We will let you know when it is created
and karma has been granted so that you can add yourself to the committers
section of the Who We Are page on the website:
<http://lucene.apache.org/whoweare.html>.

Congratulations and welcome!

--
Adrien

Re: Welcome Christine Poerschke as Lucene/Solr committer

Erick Erickson
Glad to have you aboard!

Erick

On Fri, Jul 24, 2015 at 6:12 AM, Stefan Matheis <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Congratulations, Christine!
>
> -Stefan
>
> On Friday, July 24, 2015 at 9:27 AM, Adrien Grand wrote:
>
> I'm pleased to announce that Christine Poerschke has accepted the PMC's
> invitation to become a committer.
>
> Christine, it's tradition that you introduce yourself with a brief bio.
>
> Your account is not entirely ready yet. We will let you know when it is
> created
> and karma has been granted so that you can add yourself to the committers
> section of the Who We Are page on the website:
> <http://lucene.apache.org/whoweare.html>.
>
> Congratulations and welcome!
>
> --
> Adrien

Re: Welcome Christine Poerschke as Lucene/Solr committer

Mark Miller-3
Welcome!

On Fri, Jul 24, 2015 at 11:09 AM Erick Erickson <[hidden email]> wrote:
Glad to have you aboard!

Erick

On Fri, Jul 24, 2015 at 6:12 AM, Stefan Matheis <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Congratulations, Christine!
>
> -Stefan
>
> On Friday, July 24, 2015 at 9:27 AM, Adrien Grand wrote:
>
> I'm pleased to announce that Christine Poerschke has accepted the PMC's
> invitation to become a committer.
>
> Christine, it's tradition that you introduce yourself with a brief bio.
>
> Your account is not entirely ready yet. We will let you know when it is
> created
> and karma has been granted so that you can add yourself to the committers
> section of the Who We Are page on the website:
> <http://lucene.apache.org/whoweare.html>.
>
> Congratulations and welcome!
>
> --
> Adrien

Re: Welcome Christine Poerschke as Lucene/Solr committer

Erik Hatcher-4
Welcome aboard, Christine!

> On Jul 24, 2015, at 03:27, Adrien Grand <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> I'm pleased to announce that Christine Poerschke has accepted the PMC's
> invitation to become a committer.
>
> Christine, it's tradition that you introduce yourself with a brief bio.
>
> Your account is not entirely ready yet. We will let you know when it is created
> and karma has been granted so that you can add yourself to the committers
> section of the Who We Are page on the website:
> <http://lucene.apache.org/whoweare.html>.
>
> Congratulations and welcome!
>
> --
> Adrien

Re: Welcome Christine Poerschke as Lucene/Solr committer

Joel Bernstein
Welcome Christine!

On Fri, Jul 24, 2015 at 12:41 PM, Erik Hatcher <[hidden email]> wrote:
Welcome aboard, Christine!

> On Jul 24, 2015, at 03:27, Adrien Grand <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> I'm pleased to announce that Christine Poerschke has accepted the PMC's
> invitation to become a committer.
>
> Christine, it's tradition that you introduce yourself with a brief bio.
>
> Your account is not entirely ready yet. We will let you know when it is created
> and karma has been granted so that you can add yourself to the committers
> section of the Who We Are page on the website:
> <http://lucene.apache.org/whoweare.html>.
>
> Congratulations and welcome!
>
> --
> Adrien