Welcome Hrishikesh Gadre as Lucene/Solr committer

12

Welcome Hrishikesh Gadre as Lucene/Solr committer

Yonik Seeley-2
Hi All,

Please join me in welcoming Hrishikesh Gadre as the latest Lucene/Solr
committer.
Hrishikesh, it's tradition for you to introduce yourself with a brief bio.

Congrats and Welcome!

Re: Welcome Hrishikesh Gadre as Lucene/Solr committer

Dawid Weiss-2
Welcome!

Dawid

On Fri, Sep 29, 2017 at 7:44 PM, Mike Drob <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Welcome!
>
> On Fri, Sep 29, 2017 at 12:23 PM, Yonik Seeley <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Hi All,
>>
>> Please join me in welcoming Hrishikesh Gadre as the latest Lucene/Solr
>> committer.
>> Hrishikesh, it's tradition for you to introduce yourself with a brief bio.
>>
>> Congrats and Welcome!
>> -Yonik

Re: Welcome Hrishikesh Gadre as Lucene/Solr committer

sarowe
Welcome Hrishikesh!

--
Steve
www.lucidworks.com

> On Sep 29, 2017, at 1:23 PM, Yonik Seeley <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi All,
>
> Please join me in welcoming Hrishikesh Gadre as the latest Lucene/Solr
> committer.
> Hrishikesh, it's tradition for you to introduce yourself with a brief bio.
>
> Congrats and Welcome!
> -Yonik

Re: Welcome Hrishikesh Gadre as Lucene/Solr committer

Anshum Gupta-3
Congratulations and welcome Hrishikesh!

-Anshum

On Sep 29, 2017, at 10:23 AM, Yonik Seeley <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi All,

Please join me in welcoming Hrishikesh Gadre as the latest Lucene/Solr
committer.
Hrishikesh, it's tradition for you to introduce yourself with a brief bio.

Congrats and Welcome!

For additional commands, [hidden email]

Re: Welcome Hrishikesh Gadre as Lucene/Solr committer

Erick Erickson
Congrats and Welcome!

On Fri, Sep 29, 2017 at 11:13 AM, Anshum Gupta <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Congratulations and welcome Hrishikesh!
>
> -Anshum
>

> On Sep 29, 2017, at 10:23 AM, Yonik Seeley <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi All,
>
> Please join me in welcoming Hrishikesh Gadre as the latest Lucene/Solr
> committer.
> Hrishikesh, it's tradition for you to introduce yourself with a brief bio.
>
> Congrats and Welcome!
> -Yonik

Re: Welcome Hrishikesh Gadre as Lucene/Solr committer

Alan Woodward-2
Welcome Hrishikesh!

Alan Woodward
www.flax.co.uk

On 29 Sep 2017, at 18:23, Yonik Seeley <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi All,

Please join me in welcoming Hrishikesh Gadre as the latest Lucene/Solr
committer.
Hrishikesh, it's tradition for you to introduce yourself with a brief bio.

Congrats and Welcome!

Re: Welcome Hrishikesh Gadre as Lucene/Solr committer

Otis Gospodnetić
Welcome, Hrishikesh!

Otis
--
http://sematext.com

> On Sep 29, 2017, at 13:23, Yonik Seeley <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi All,
>
> Please join me in welcoming Hrishikesh Gadre as the latest Lucene/Solr
> committer.
> Hrishikesh, it's tradition for you to introduce yourself with a brief bio.
>
> Congrats and Welcome!
> -Yonik

Re: Welcome Hrishikesh Gadre as Lucene/Solr committer

Tommaso Teofili
Congrats and welcome Hrishikesh !

Tommaso

Il giorno sab 30 set 2017 alle ore 16:39 Otis Gospodnetic <[hidden email]> ha scritto:
Welcome, Hrishikesh!

Otis
--
http://sematext.com

> On Sep 29, 2017, at 13:23, Yonik Seeley <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi All,
>
> Please join me in welcoming Hrishikesh Gadre as the latest Lucene/Solr
> committer.
> Hrishikesh, it's tradition for you to introduce yourself with a brief bio.
>
> Congrats and Welcome!
> -Yonik

Re: Welcome Hrishikesh Gadre as Lucene/Solr committer

Kevin Risden-3
Contgrats Hrishikesh!

On Sat, Sep 30, 2017 at 10:44 AM, Tommaso Teofili
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Congrats and welcome Hrishikesh !
>
> Tommaso
>
> Il giorno sab 30 set 2017 alle ore 16:39 Otis Gospodnetic
> <[hidden email]> ha scritto:
>>
>> Welcome, Hrishikesh!
>>
>> Otis
>> --
>> http://sematext.com
>>
>> > On Sep 29, 2017, at 13:23, Yonik Seeley <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> >
>> > Hi All,
>> >
>> > Please join me in welcoming Hrishikesh Gadre as the latest Lucene/Solr
>> > committer.
>> > Hrishikesh, it's tradition for you to introduce yourself with a brief
>> > bio.
>> >
>> > Congrats and Welcome!
>> > -Yonik

Re: Welcome Hrishikesh Gadre as Lucene/Solr committer

Shalin Shekhar Mangar
Congratulations and welcome Hrishikesh!

On Fri, Sep 29, 2017 at 7:23 PM, Yonik Seeley <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Please join me in welcoming Hrishikesh Gadre as the latest Lucene/Solr
> committer.
> Hrishikesh, it's tradition for you to introduce yourself with a brief bio.
>
> Congrats and Welcome!
> -Yonik

Shalin Shekhar Mangar.

Re: Welcome Hrishikesh Gadre as Lucene/Solr committer

Ishan Chattopadhyaya
Congrats & welcome, Hrishikesh! :-)

On Sun, Oct 1, 2017 at 12:58 AM, Shalin Shekhar Mangar <[hidden email]> wrote:
Congratulations and welcome Hrishikesh!

On Fri, Sep 29, 2017 at 7:23 PM, Yonik Seeley <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Please join me in welcoming Hrishikesh Gadre as the latest Lucene/Solr
> committer.
> Hrishikesh, it's tradition for you to introduce yourself with a brief bio.
>
> Congrats and Welcome!
> -Yonik

Shalin Shekhar Mangar.

12