Welcome Ignacio Vera as Lucene/Solr committer

Welcome Ignacio Vera as Lucene/Solr committer

Adrien Grand
Hi all,

Please join me in welcoming Ignacio Vera as the latest Lucene/Solr committer.
Ignacio, it's tradition for you to introduce yourself with a brief bio.

Congratulations and Welcome!

Re: Welcome Ignacio Vera as Lucene/Solr committer

sarowe
Congrats and welcome Ignacio!

--
Steve
www.lucidworks.com

> On Jan 11, 2018, at 11:35 AM, Adrien Grand <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi all,
>
> Please join me in welcoming Ignacio Vera as the latest Lucene/Solr committer.
> Ignacio, it's tradition for you to introduce yourself with a brief bio.
>
> Congratulations and Welcome!

Re: Welcome Ignacio Vera as Lucene/Solr committer

Karl Wright-2
Welcome, Ignacio!
Karl

On Thu, Jan 11, 2018 at 11:46 AM, Steve Rowe <[hidden email]> wrote:
Congrats and welcome Ignacio!

--
Steve
www.lucidworks.com

> On Jan 11, 2018, at 11:35 AM, Adrien Grand <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi all,
>
> Please join me in welcoming Ignacio Vera as the latest Lucene/Solr committer.
> Ignacio, it's tradition for you to introduce yourself with a brief bio.
>
> Congratulations and Welcome!

Re: Welcome Ignacio Vera as Lucene/Solr committer

Erick Erickson
Welcome Ignacio!

On Thu, Jan 11, 2018 at 9:09 AM, Karl Wright <[hidden email]> wrote:
Welcome, Ignacio!
Karl

On Thu, Jan 11, 2018 at 11:46 AM, Steve Rowe <[hidden email]> wrote:
Congrats and welcome Ignacio!

--
Steve
www.lucidworks.com

> On Jan 11, 2018, at 11:35 AM, Adrien Grand <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi all,
>
> Please join me in welcoming Ignacio Vera as the latest Lucene/Solr committer.
> Ignacio, it's tradition for you to introduce yourself with a brief bio.
>
> Congratulations and Welcome!

Re: Welcome Ignacio Vera as Lucene/Solr committer

Christine Poerschke (BLOOMBERG/ LONDON)
Welcome Ignacio!

Christine

From: [hidden email] At: 01/11/18 17:39:48
To: [hidden email]
Subject: Re: Welcome Ignacio Vera as Lucene/Solr committer
Welcome Ignacio!

On Thu, Jan 11, 2018 at 9:09 AM, Karl Wright <[hidden email]> wrote:
Welcome, Ignacio!
Karl

On Thu, Jan 11, 2018 at 11:46 AM, Steve Rowe <[hidden email]> wrote:
Congrats and welcome Ignacio!

--
Steve
www.lucidworks.com

> On Jan 11, 2018, at 11:35 AM, Adrien Grand <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi all,
>
> Please join me in welcoming Ignacio Vera as the latest Lucene/Solr committer.
> Ignacio, it's tradition for you to introduce yourself with a brief bio.
>
> Congratulations and Welcome!

Re: Welcome Ignacio Vera as Lucene/Solr committer

Martin Gainty

¡Bienvendos Ignacio!

Martín

On Thu, Jan 11, 2018 at 9:09 AM, Karl Wright <[hidden email]> wrote:
Welcome, Ignacio!
Karl

On Thu, Jan 11, 2018 at 11:46 AM, Steve Rowe <[hidden email]> wrote:
Congrats and welcome Ignacio!

--
Steve
www.lucidworks.com

> On Jan 11, 2018, at 11:35 AM, Adrien Grand <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi all,
>
> Please join me in welcoming Ignacio Vera as the latest Lucene/Solr committer.
> Ignacio, it's tradition for you to introduce yourself with a brief bio.
>
> Congratulations and Welcome!

Re: Welcome Ignacio Vera as Lucene/Solr committer

Ahmet Arslan

Congratulations Ignacio!

Ahmet

On Thursday, January 11, 2018, 9:43:50 PM GMT+3, Martin Gainty <[hidden email]> wrote:

¡Bienvendos Ignacio!

Martín

________________________________
On Thu, Jan 11, 2018 at 9:09 AM, Karl Wright  <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Welcome, Ignacio!
> Karl
>

> On Thu, Jan 11, 2018 at 11:46 AM, Steve Rowe  <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>>  Congrats and welcome Ignacio!
>>
>> --
>> Steve
>> www.lucidworks.com
>>

>>> On Jan 11, 2018, at 11:35 AM, Adrien Grand <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> Please join me in welcoming Ignacio Vera as the latest Lucene/Solr committer.
>>> Ignacio, it's tradition for you to introduce yourself with a brief bio.
>>>
>>> Congratulations and Welcome!
>>

>> ------------------------------ ------------------------------ ---------
>> To unsubscribe, e-mail:  [hidden email]. org
>> For additional commands, e-mail:  [hidden email]

On Thu, Jan 11, 2018 at 9:09 AM, Karl Wright  <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Welcome, Ignacio!
> Karl
>

> On Thu, Jan 11, 2018 at 11:46 AM, Steve Rowe  <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>>  Congrats and welcome Ignacio!
>>
>> --
>> Steve
>> www.lucidworks.com
>>

>>> On Jan 11, 2018, at 11:35 AM, Adrien Grand <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> Please join me in welcoming Ignacio Vera as the latest Lucene/Solr committer.
>>> Ignacio, it's tradition for you to introduce yourself with a brief bio.
>>>
>>> Congratulations and Welcome!
>>

>> ------------------------------ ------------------------------ ---------
>> For additional commands, e-mail:  [hidden email]

On Thu, Jan 11, 2018 at 9:09 AM, Karl Wright  <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Welcome, Ignacio!
> Karl
>

> On Thu, Jan 11, 2018 at 11:46 AM, Steve Rowe  <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>>  Congrats and welcome Ignacio!
>>
>> --
>> Steve
>> www.lucidworks.com
>>

>>> On Jan 11, 2018, at 11:35 AM, Adrien Grand <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> Please join me in welcoming Ignacio Vera as the latest Lucene/Solr committer.
>>> Ignacio, it's tradition for you to introduce yourself with a brief bio.
>>>
>>> Congratulations and Welcome!
>>

>> ------------------------------ ------------------------------ ---------
>> For additional commands, e-mail:  [hidden email]

Re: Welcome Ignacio Vera as Lucene/Solr committer

Koji Sekiguchi-3
Welcome Ignacio!

Koji

On 2018/01/12 1:35, Adrien Grand wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Please join me in welcoming Ignacio Vera as the latest Lucene/Solr committer.
> Ignacio, it's tradition for you to introduce yourself with a brief bio.
>
> Congratulations and Welcome!

Congratulations and Welcome!

Congratulations and Welcome!

Re: Welcome Ignacio Vera as Lucene/Solr committer

Shalin Shekhar Mangar

On Thu, Jan 11, 2018 at 10:05 PM, Adrien Grand <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Please join me in welcoming Ignacio Vera as the latest Lucene/Solr
> committer.
> Ignacio, it's tradition for you to introduce yourself with a brief bio.
>
> Congratulations and Welcome!

Shalin Shekhar Mangar.

Re: Welcome Ignacio Vera as Lucene/Solr committer

Alan Woodward-3
Welcome Ignacio!

> On 12 Jan 2018, at 01:27, Koji Sekiguchi <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Welcome Ignacio!
>
> Koji
>
> On 2018/01/12 1:35, Adrien Grand wrote:
>> Hi all,
>> Please join me in welcoming Ignacio Vera as the latest Lucene/Solr committer.
>> Ignacio, it's tradition for you to introduce yourself with a brief bio.
>> Congratulations and Welcome!

Re: Welcome Ignacio Vera as Lucene/Solr committer

Ignacio Vera Sequeiros

Thanks everybody for the kind welcome and  the PMC for the invitation.

A bit about me: I work as data architect for a scientific organization in the branch of astronomy. Currently my contributions have been focused on the spatial features of Lucene, specially for spherical projections.

I hope to keep contributing in that area and maybe later on learn other parts of the system.

All the best,

Ignacio

> On 12 Jan 2018, at 01:27, Koji Sekiguchi <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Welcome Ignacio!
>
> Koji
>
> On 2018/01/12 1:35, Adrien Grand wrote:
>> Hi all,
>> Please join me in welcoming Ignacio Vera as the latest Lucene/Solr committer.
>> Ignacio, it's tradition for you to introduce yourself with a brief bio.
>> Congratulations and Welcome!

Congratulations and Welcome!

Re: Welcome Ignacio Vera as Lucene/Solr committer

Yonik Seeley
Congrats Ignacio!

-Yonik