Welcome Ishan Chattopadhyaya to the PMC

Adrien Grand
I am pleased to announce that Ishan Chattopadhyaya has accepted the PMC's invitation to join.

Welcome Ishan!

Re: Welcome Ishan Chattopadhyaya to the PMC

sarowe
Congrats and welcome Ishan!

--
Steve
www.lucidworks.com

> On Dec 8, 2017, at 8:47 AM, Adrien Grand <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> I am pleased to announce that Ishan Chattopadhyaya has accepted the PMC's invitation to join.
>
> Welcome Ishan!

Re: Welcome Ishan Chattopadhyaya to the PMC

Alan Woodward-2
Congratulations and welcome, Ishan!

Alan Woodward
www.flax.co.uk

On 8 Dec 2017, at 13:47, Adrien Grand <[hidden email]> wrote:

I am pleased to announce that Ishan Chattopadhyaya has accepted the PMC's invitation to join.

Welcome Ishan!

Re: Welcome Ishan Chattopadhyaya to the PMC

Yonik Seeley
Welcome Ishan!
-Yonik

On Fri, Dec 8, 2017 at 8:47 AM, Adrien Grand <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I am pleased to announce that Ishan Chattopadhyaya has accepted the PMC's
> invitation to join.
>
> Welcome Ishan!

Re: Welcome Ishan Chattopadhyaya to the PMC

Joel Bernstein
Welcome Ishan!

On Fri, Dec 8, 2017 at 9:11 AM, Yonik Seeley <[hidden email]> wrote:
Welcome Ishan!
-Yonik

On Fri, Dec 8, 2017 at 8:47 AM, Adrien Grand <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I am pleased to announce that Ishan Chattopadhyaya has accepted the PMC's
> invitation to join.
>
> Welcome Ishan!

Re: Welcome Ishan Chattopadhyaya to the PMC

Mike Drob-3
Congratulations and well deserved!

On Fri, Dec 8, 2017 at 8:16 AM, Joel Bernstein <[hidden email]> wrote:
Welcome Ishan!

On Fri, Dec 8, 2017 at 9:11 AM, Yonik Seeley <[hidden email]> wrote:
Welcome Ishan!
-Yonik

On Fri, Dec 8, 2017 at 8:47 AM, Adrien Grand <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I am pleased to announce that Ishan Chattopadhyaya has accepted the PMC's
> invitation to join.
>
> Welcome Ishan!

Re: Welcome Ishan Chattopadhyaya to the PMC

Dawid Weiss-2
Welcome Ishan!

Dawid

On Fri, Dec 8, 2017 at 4:19 PM, Mike Drob <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Congratulations and well deserved!
>
> On Fri, Dec 8, 2017 at 8:16 AM, Joel Bernstein <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Welcome Ishan!
>>
>> Joel Bernstein
>> http://joelsolr.blogspot.com/
>>
>> On Fri, Dec 8, 2017 at 9:11 AM, Yonik Seeley <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>>
>>> Welcome Ishan!
>>> -Yonik

Re: Welcome Ishan Chattopadhyaya to the PMC

Erick Erickson
Welcome Ishan!

On Fri, Dec 8, 2017 at 7:39 AM, David Smiley <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Welcome Ishan!  Well deserved.
>
> On Fri, Dec 8, 2017 at 8:47 AM Adrien Grand <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> I am pleased to announce that Ishan Chattopadhyaya has accepted the PMC's
>> invitation to join.
>>
>> Welcome Ishan!

> LinkedIn: http://linkedin.com/in/davidwsmiley | Book:

Re: Welcome Ishan Chattopadhyaya to the PMC

Tomás Fernández Löbbe
Welcome Ishan!

On Fri, Dec 8, 2017 at 8:11 AM, Erick Erickson <[hidden email]> wrote:
Welcome Ishan!

On Fri, Dec 8, 2017 at 7:39 AM, David Smiley <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Welcome Ishan!  Well deserved.
>
> On Fri, Dec 8, 2017 at 8:47 AM Adrien Grand <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> I am pleased to announce that Ishan Chattopadhyaya has accepted the PMC's
>> invitation to join.
>>
>> Welcome Ishan!

> LinkedIn: http://linkedin.com/in/davidwsmiley | Book:

Re: Welcome Ishan Chattopadhyaya to the PMC

Alexandre Rafalovitch
Congratulations Ishan.

Regards,
   Alex.
----
http://www.solr-start.com/ - Resources for Solr users, new and experienced

On 8 December 2017 at 08:47, Adrien Grand <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I am pleased to announce that Ishan Chattopadhyaya has accepted the PMC's
> invitation to join.
>
> Welcome Ishan!

Re: Welcome Ishan Chattopadhyaya to the PMC

Ishan Chattopadhyaya
Thank you all. I feel honoured to be part of the PMC.

On Fri, Dec 8, 2017 at 11:40 PM, Alexandre Rafalovitch <[hidden email]> wrote:
Congratulations Ishan.

Regards,
   Alex.
----
http://www.solr-start.com/ - Resources for Solr users, new and experienced

On 8 December 2017 at 08:47, Adrien Grand <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I am pleased to announce that Ishan Chattopadhyaya has accepted the PMC's
> invitation to join.
>
> Welcome Ishan!

Re: Welcome Ishan Chattopadhyaya to the PMC

Varun Thacker-4
Welcome Ishan!

On Sat, Dec 9, 2017 at 2:38 AM, Ishan Chattopadhyaya <[hidden email]> wrote:
Thank you all. I feel honoured to be part of the PMC.

On Fri, Dec 8, 2017 at 11:40 PM, Alexandre Rafalovitch <[hidden email]> wrote:
Congratulations Ishan.

Regards,
   Alex.
----
http://www.solr-start.com/ - Resources for Solr users, new and experienced

On 8 December 2017 at 08:47, Adrien Grand <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I am pleased to announce that Ishan Chattopadhyaya has accepted the PMC's
> invitation to join.
>
> Welcome Ishan!

Re: Welcome Ishan Chattopadhyaya to the PMC

Koji Sekiguchi-3
Welcome Ishan!

Koji

On 2017/12/08 22:47, Adrien Grand wrote:
> I am pleased to announce that Ishan Chattopadhyaya has accepted the PMC's invitation to join.
>
> Welcome Ishan!

Re: Welcome Ishan Chattopadhyaya to the PMC

Shalin Shekhar Mangar

On Fri, Dec 8, 2017 at 7:17 PM, Adrien Grand <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I am pleased to announce that Ishan Chattopadhyaya has accepted the PMC's
> invitation to join.
>
> Welcome Ishan!

Shalin Shekhar Mangar.

Re: Welcome Ishan Chattopadhyaya to the PMC

Tommaso Teofili
congrats and welcome Ishan!

Tommaso

Il giorno mar 12 dic 2017 alle ore 12:13 Shalin Shekhar Mangar <[hidden email]> ha scritto:
Congratulations and welcome Ishan!

On Fri, Dec 8, 2017 at 7:17 PM, Adrien Grand <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I am pleased to announce that Ishan Chattopadhyaya has accepted the PMC's
> invitation to join.
>
> Welcome Ishan!

Shalin Shekhar Mangar.

Re: Welcome Ishan Chattopadhyaya to the PMC

Christine Poerschke (BLOOMBERG/ LONDON)
Congrats and welcome Ishan!

From: [hidden email] At: 12/12/17 14:06:15
To: [hidden email]
Subject: Re: Welcome Ishan Chattopadhyaya to the PMC
congrats and welcome Ishan!

Tommaso

Il giorno mar 12 dic 2017 alle ore 12:13 Shalin Shekhar Mangar <[hidden email]> ha scritto:
Congratulations and welcome Ishan!

On Fri, Dec 8, 2017 at 7:17 PM, Adrien Grand <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I am pleased to announce that Ishan Chattopadhyaya has accepted the PMC's
> invitation to join.
>
> Welcome Ishan!

Shalin Shekhar Mangar.

Re: Welcome Ishan Chattopadhyaya to the PMC

Anshum Gupta-3
Congratulations and welcome Ishan!

-Anshum

On Dec 8, 2017, at 5:47 AM, Adrien Grand <[hidden email]> wrote:

I am pleased to announce that Ishan Chattopadhyaya has accepted the PMC's invitation to join.

Welcome Ishan!

Re: Welcome Ishan Chattopadhyaya to the PMC

Michael McCandless-2
Welcome Ishan!

On Fri, Dec 8, 2017 at 8:47 AM, Adrien Grand <[hidden email]> wrote:
I am pleased to announce that Ishan Chattopadhyaya has accepted the PMC's invitation to join.

Welcome Ishan!

Re: Welcome Ishan Chattopadhyaya to the PMC

Christian Moen
Congrats, Ishan!

Welcome Ishan!