Welcome Karl Wettin as Contrib Committer

Welcome Karl Wettin as Contrib Committer

Grant Ingersoll-2
I am pleased to announce the Lucene PMC has accepted Karl Wettin as a
contrib committer (Karl is also a Mahout committer.)  We've recently
committed Karl's Instantiated Directory to contrib, and he has a
number of other contrib patches that deserve more attention!

Congrats Karl, and welcome!

Cheers,
Grant

Re: Welcome Karl Wettin as Contrib Committer

Karl Wettin
Grant Ingersoll skrev:
> I am pleased to announce the Lucene PMC has accepted Karl Wettin as a
> contrib committer (Karl is also a Mahout committer.)  We've recently
> committed Karl's Instantiated Directory to contrib, and he has a number
> of other contrib patches that deserve more attention!
>
> Congrats Karl, and welcome!

Thank you!

It is of course very intresting to hear if anyone have tried or thought
to use it for something.

     karl

Re: Welcome Karl Wettin as Contrib Committer

Michael Busch
Cool! Welcome, Karl!

-Michael