Welcome Mikhail Khludnev as Lucene/Solr committer

12

Welcome Mikhail Khludnev as Lucene/Solr committer

Adrien Grand
I'm pleased to announce that Mikhail Khludnev has accepted the PMC's
invitation to become a committer.

Mikhail, it's tradition that you introduce yourself with a brief bio.

Your handle "mkhl" has already added to the “lucene" LDAP group, so
you now have commit privileges. Please test this by adding yourself to
the committers section of the Who We Are page on the website:
<http://lucene.apache.org/whoweare.html> (use the ASF CMS bookmarklet
at the bottom of the page here: <https://cms.apache.org/#bookmark> -
more info here <http://www.apache.org/dev/cms.html>).

Congratulations and welcome!

--
Adrien

Re: Welcome Mikhail Khludnev as Lucene/Solr committer

Christian Moen
Congrats, Mikhail!

> On Jul 21, 2015, at 4:21 PM, Adrien Grand <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> I'm pleased to announce that Mikhail Khludnev has accepted the PMC's
> invitation to become a committer.
>
> Mikhail, it's tradition that you introduce yourself with a brief bio.
>
> Your handle "mkhl" has already added to the “lucene" LDAP group, so
> you now have commit privileges. Please test this by adding yourself to
> the committers section of the Who We Are page on the website:
> <http://lucene.apache.org/whoweare.html> (use the ASF CMS bookmarklet
> at the bottom of the page here: <https://cms.apache.org/#bookmark> -
> more info here <http://www.apache.org/dev/cms.html>).
>
> Congratulations and welcome!
>
> --
> Adrien

Re: Welcome Mikhail Khludnev as Lucene/Solr committer

Dawid Weiss-2
Welcome and congratulations, Mikhail!

Dawid

On Tue, Jul 21, 2015 at 9:27 AM, Shai Erera <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Welcome Mikhail!
>
> On Jul 21, 2015 10:23 AM, "Adrien Grand" <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> I'm pleased to announce that Mikhail Khludnev has accepted the PMC's
>> invitation to become a committer.
>>
>> Mikhail, it's tradition that you introduce yourself with a brief bio.
>>
>> Your handle "mkhl" has already added to the “lucene" LDAP group, so
>> you now have commit privileges. Please test this by adding yourself to
>> the committers section of the Who We Are page on the website:
>> <http://lucene.apache.org/whoweare.html> (use the ASF CMS bookmarklet
>> at the bottom of the page here: <https://cms.apache.org/#bookmark> -
>> more info here <http://www.apache.org/dev/cms.html>).
>>
>> Congratulations and welcome!
>>
>> --
>> Adrien

Re: Welcome Mikhail Khludnev as Lucene/Solr committer

Alan Woodward-2
Welcome, Mikhail!

Alan Woodward
www.flax.co.uk

On 21 Jul 2015, at 08:21, Adrien Grand wrote:

I'm pleased to announce that Mikhail Khludnev has accepted the PMC's
invitation to become a committer.

Mikhail, it's tradition that you introduce yourself with a brief bio.

Your handle "mkhl" has already added to the “lucene" LDAP group, so
you now have commit privileges. Please test this by adding yourself to
the committers section of the Who We Are page on the website:
<http://lucene.apache.org/whoweare.html> (use the ASF CMS bookmarklet
at the bottom of the page here: <https://cms.apache.org/#bookmark> -
more info here <http://www.apache.org/dev/cms.html>).

Congratulations and welcome!

--
Adrien

Re: Welcome Mikhail Khludnev as Lucene/Solr committer

Koji Sekiguchi-3
Welcome Mikhail!

Koji

Not sent from my iPhone or my Blackberry or anyone else's

Re: Welcome Mikhail Khludnev as Lucene/Solr committer

Shalin Shekhar Mangar
Welcome Mikhail!

On Tue, Jul 21, 2015 at 12:51 PM, Adrien Grand <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I'm pleased to announce that Mikhail Khludnev has accepted the PMC's
> invitation to become a committer.
>
> Mikhail, it's tradition that you introduce yourself with a brief bio.
>
> Your handle "mkhl" has already added to the “lucene" LDAP group, so
> you now have commit privileges. Please test this by adding yourself to
> the committers section of the Who We Are page on the website:
> <http://lucene.apache.org/whoweare.html> (use the ASF CMS bookmarklet
> at the bottom of the page here: <https://cms.apache.org/#bookmark> -
> more info here <http://www.apache.org/dev/cms.html>).
>
> Congratulations and welcome!
>
> --
> Adrien

Shalin Shekhar Mangar.

Re: Welcome Mikhail Khludnev as Lucene/Solr committer

sarowe
Welcome Mikhail!

Steve
www.lucidworks.com

On Tuesday, July 21, 2015, Adrien Grand <[hidden email]> wrote:
I'm pleased to announce that Mikhail Khludnev has accepted the PMC's
invitation to become a committer.

Mikhail, it's tradition that you introduce yourself with a brief bio.

Your handle "mkhl" has already added to the “lucene" LDAP group, so
you now have commit privileges. Please test this by adding yourself to
the committers section of the Who We Are page on the website:
<http://lucene.apache.org/whoweare.html> (use the ASF CMS bookmarklet
at the bottom of the page here: <https://cms.apache.org/#bookmark> -
more info here <http://www.apache.org/dev/cms.html>).

Congratulations and welcome!

--
Adrien

Re: Welcome Mikhail Khludnev as Lucene/Solr committer

Yonik Seeley
Congrats Mikhail!

-Yonik

On Tue, Jul 21, 2015 at 3:21 AM, Adrien Grand <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I'm pleased to announce that Mikhail Khludnev has accepted the PMC's
> invitation to become a committer.
>
> Mikhail, it's tradition that you introduce yourself with a brief bio.
>
> Your handle "mkhl" has already added to the “lucene" LDAP group, so
> you now have commit privileges. Please test this by adding yourself to
> the committers section of the Who We Are page on the website:
> <http://lucene.apache.org/whoweare.html> (use the ASF CMS bookmarklet
> at the bottom of the page here: <https://cms.apache.org/#bookmark> -
> more info here <http://www.apache.org/dev/cms.html>).
>
> Congratulations and welcome!
>
> --
> Adrien

RE: Welcome Mikhail Khludnev as Lucene/Solr committer

Uwe Schindler
Welcome Mikhail!

-----
Uwe Schindler
H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213 Bremen
http://www.thetaphi.de
> I'm pleased to announce that Mikhail Khludnev has accepted the PMC's
> invitation to become a committer.
>
> Mikhail, it's tradition that you introduce yourself with a brief bio.
>
> Your handle "mkhl" has already added to the “lucene" LDAP group, so you
> now have commit privileges. Please test this by adding yourself to the
> committers section of the Who We Are page on the website:
> <http://lucene.apache.org/whoweare.html> (use the ASF CMS bookmarklet
> at the bottom of the page here: <https://cms.apache.org/#bookmark> -
> more info here <http://www.apache.org/dev/cms.html>).
>
> Congratulations and welcome!
>
> --
> Adrien

Re: Welcome Mikhail Khludnev as Lucene/Solr committer

Han Jiang
Welcome, Mikhail!

On Tue, Jul 21, 2015 at 3:21 PM, Adrien Grand <[hidden email]> wrote:
I'm pleased to announce that Mikhail Khludnev has accepted the PMC's
invitation to become a committer.

Mikhail, it's tradition that you introduce yourself with a brief bio.

Your handle "mkhl" has already added to the “lucene" LDAP group, so
you now have commit privileges. Please test this by adding yourself to
the committers section of the Who We Are page on the website:
<http://lucene.apache.org/whoweare.html> (use the ASF CMS bookmarklet
at the bottom of the page here: <https://cms.apache.org/#bookmark> -
more info here <http://www.apache.org/dev/cms.html>).

Congratulations and welcome!

--
Adrien

Han Jiang

Team of Search Engine and Web Mining,
School of Electronic Engineering and Computer Science
,
Peking University, China

Peking University, China

Re: Welcome Mikhail Khludnev as Lucene/Solr committer

Mikhail Khludnev

Thanks for the best birthday present I’ve ever had!

bio: I grew up at the Far East of Russia, it’s really far - it’s beyond China. I’ve got engineer degree, work in transportation and geodesy, which I miss so much now. I start with C++, then learned Java, and moved into Saint-Petersburg at the North-West.

I met Solr 1.4 at 2010, after programming enterprise applications for a few years. Now I work with search in Grid Dynamics, where we focus mostly on retail industry, which has own specifics.

My favorite topics in search: Joins, Facets, Scorers, Codecs, and DataImportHandler. I spoke at the conferences couple times a year, blog rarely and post to G+.

In my free time, I’m keeping fit: mostly swimming, attending rock concerts, and researching something with my daughter.

Thanks you again for this honor! I’ll do my best to be accurate and responsible.

On Tue, Jul 21, 2015 at 4:47 PM, Han Jiang <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Sincerely yours
Mikhail Khludnev
Principal Engineer,
Grid Dynamics

Re: Welcome Mikhail Khludnev as Lucene/Solr committer

Shawn Heisey-2
On 7/21/2015 1:21 AM, Adrien Grand wrote:
> I'm pleased to announce that Mikhail Khludnev has accepted the PMC's
> invitation to become a committer.

Congratulations and welcome to the group!

Thanks,
Shawn

Re: Welcome Mikhail Khludnev as Lucene/Solr committer

Mark Miller-3
Welcome!

- Mark