Welcome Namgyu Kim as Lucene/Solr committer

12

Welcome Namgyu Kim as Lucene/Solr committer

Adrien Grand
Hi all,

Please join me in welcoming Namgyu Kim as Lucene/ Solr committer!

Kim has been helping address technical debt and fixing bugs in the
last year, including a cleanup to our DutchAnalyzer[0] and
improvements to the StoredFieldsVisitor API[1]. More recently he also
started improving our korean analyzer[2].

[0] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LUCENE-8582
[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LUCENE-8805
[2] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LUCENE-8784

Congratulations and welcome! It is a tradition to introduce yourself
with a brief bio.

--
Adrien

Re: Welcome Namgyu Kim as Lucene/Solr committer

david.w.smiley@gmail.com
Welcome Namgyu!

~ David Smiley
Apache Lucene/Solr Search Developer

On Mon, Jun 3, 2019 at 1:52 PM Adrien Grand <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi all,

Please join me in welcoming Namgyu Kim as Lucene/ Solr committer!

Kim has been helping address technical debt and fixing bugs in the
last year, including a cleanup to our DutchAnalyzer[0] and
improvements to the StoredFieldsVisitor API[1]. More recently he also
started improving our korean analyzer[2].

[0] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LUCENE-8582
[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LUCENE-8805
[2] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LUCENE-8784

Congratulations and welcome! It is a tradition to introduce yourself
with a brief bio.

--
Adrien

Re: Welcome Namgyu Kim as Lucene/Solr committer

Erick Erickson
Welcome! Good to have you aboard.

> On Jun 3, 2019, at 10:57 AM, David Smiley <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Welcome Namgyu!
>
> ~ David Smiley
> Apache Lucene/Solr Search Developer
> http://www.linkedin.com/in/davidwsmiley
>

> On Mon, Jun 3, 2019 at 1:52 PM Adrien Grand <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Please join me in welcoming Namgyu Kim as Lucene/ Solr committer!
>
> Kim has been helping address technical debt and fixing bugs in the
> last year, including a cleanup to our DutchAnalyzer[0] and
> improvements to the StoredFieldsVisitor API[1]. More recently he also
> started improving our korean analyzer[2].
>
> [0] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LUCENE-8582
> [1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LUCENE-8805
> [2] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LUCENE-8784
>
> Congratulations and welcome! It is a tradition to introduce yourself
> with a brief bio.
>
> --
> Adrien

Re: Welcome Namgyu Kim as Lucene/Solr committer

Kevin Risden-3
Congrats and welcome!

Kevin Risden

On Mon, Jun 3, 2019 at 2:14 PM Erick Erickson <[hidden email]> wrote:
Welcome! Good to have you aboard.

> On Jun 3, 2019, at 10:57 AM, David Smiley <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Welcome Namgyu!
>
> ~ David Smiley
> Apache Lucene/Solr Search Developer
> http://www.linkedin.com/in/davidwsmiley
>

> On Mon, Jun 3, 2019 at 1:52 PM Adrien Grand <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Please join me in welcoming Namgyu Kim as Lucene/ Solr committer!
>
> Kim has been helping address technical debt and fixing bugs in the
> last year, including a cleanup to our DutchAnalyzer[0] and
> improvements to the StoredFieldsVisitor API[1]. More recently he also
> started improving our korean analyzer[2].
>
> [0] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LUCENE-8582
> [1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LUCENE-8805
> [2] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LUCENE-8784
>
> Congratulations and welcome! It is a tradition to introduce yourself
> with a brief bio.
>
> --
> Adrien

Re: Welcome Namgyu Kim as Lucene/Solr committer

Dawid Weiss-2
Congratulations and welcome, Namgyu!

Dawid

On Mon, Jun 3, 2019 at 8:23 PM Yonik Seeley <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Congrats Namgyu!
> -Yonik
>

> On Mon, Jun 3, 2019 at 1:52 PM Adrien Grand <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> Please join me in welcoming Namgyu Kim as Lucene/ Solr committer!
>>
>> Kim has been helping address technical debt and fixing bugs in the
>> last year, including a cleanup to our DutchAnalyzer[0] and
>> improvements to the StoredFieldsVisitor API[1]. More recently he also
>> started improving our korean analyzer[2].
>>
>> [0] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LUCENE-8582
>> [1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LUCENE-8805
>> [2] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LUCENE-8784
>>
>> Congratulations and welcome! It is a tradition to introduce yourself
>> with a brief bio.
>>
>> --
>> Adrien

Re: Welcome Namgyu Kim as Lucene/Solr committer

Gus Heck
Welcome :)

On Mon, Jun 3, 2019, 3:31 PM Dawid Weiss <[hidden email]> wrote:
Congratulations and welcome, Namgyu!

Dawid

On Mon, Jun 3, 2019 at 8:23 PM Yonik Seeley <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Congrats Namgyu!
> -Yonik
>

> On Mon, Jun 3, 2019 at 1:52 PM Adrien Grand <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> Please join me in welcoming Namgyu Kim as Lucene/ Solr committer!
>>
>> Kim has been helping address technical debt and fixing bugs in the
>> last year, including a cleanup to our DutchAnalyzer[0] and
>> improvements to the StoredFieldsVisitor API[1]. More recently he also
>> started improving our korean analyzer[2].
>>
>> [0] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LUCENE-8582
>> [1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LUCENE-8805
>> [2] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LUCENE-8784
>>
>> Congratulations and welcome! It is a tradition to introduce yourself
>> with a brief bio.
>>
>> --
>> Adrien

Re: Welcome Namgyu Kim as Lucene/Solr committer

Alan Woodward-3
Congratulations and welcome!

> On 3 Jun 2019, at 18:52, Adrien Grand <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi all,
>
> Please join me in welcoming Namgyu Kim as Lucene/ Solr committer!
>
> Kim has been helping address technical debt and fixing bugs in the
> last year, including a cleanup to our DutchAnalyzer[0] and
> improvements to the StoredFieldsVisitor API[1]. More recently he also
> started improving our korean analyzer[2].
>
> [0] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LUCENE-8582
> [1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LUCENE-8805
> [2] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LUCENE-8784
>
> Congratulations and welcome! It is a tradition to introduce yourself
> with a brief bio.
>
> --
> Adrien

Re: Welcome Namgyu Kim as Lucene/Solr committer

sarowe
Congrats and welcome Namgyu!

--
Steve

> On Jun 3, 2019, at 1:52 PM, Adrien Grand <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi all,
>
> Please join me in welcoming Namgyu Kim as Lucene/ Solr committer!
>
> Kim has been helping address technical debt and fixing bugs in the
> last year, including a cleanup to our DutchAnalyzer[0] and
> improvements to the StoredFieldsVisitor API[1]. More recently he also
> started improving our korean analyzer[2].
>
> [0] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LUCENE-8582
> [1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LUCENE-8805
> [2] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LUCENE-8784
>
> Congratulations and welcome! It is a tradition to introduce yourself
> with a brief bio.
>
> --
> Adrien

Re: Welcome Namgyu Kim as Lucene/Solr committer

Joel Bernstein
Welcome Namgyu!

Shalin Shekhar Mangar.

Re: Welcome Namgyu Kim as Lucene/Solr committer

Andi Vajda-4

On Jun 3, 2019, at 21:21, Milind Thombre <[hidden email]> wrote:

I would like to contribute to PyLucene. Please guide me on the
 next steps

Subscribe to pylucene-dev@ and start a new thread there (don't highjack an existing one).

Andi..

On Mon, Jun 3, 2019 at 11:22 PM Adrien Grand <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi all,

Please join me in welcoming Namgyu Kim as Lucene/ Solr committer!

Kim has been helping address technical debt and fixing bugs in the
last year, including a cleanup to our DutchAnalyzer[0] and
improvements to the StoredFieldsVisitor API[1]. More recently he also
started improving our korean analyzer[2].

[0] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LUCENE-8582
[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LUCENE-8805
[2] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LUCENE-8784

Congratulations and welcome! It is a tradition to introduce yourself
with a brief bio.

--
Adrien

Re: Welcome Namgyu Kim as Lucene/Solr committer

Michael Sokolov-4
Namgyu! Welcome

Mike

On Mon, Jun 3, 2019 at 1:52 PM Adrien Grand <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Please join me in welcoming Namgyu Kim as Lucene/ Solr committer!
>
> Kim has been helping address technical debt and fixing bugs in the
> last year, including a cleanup to our DutchAnalyzer[0] and
> improvements to the StoredFieldsVisitor API[1]. More recently he also
> started improving our korean analyzer[2].
>
> [0] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LUCENE-8582
> [1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LUCENE-8805
> [2] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LUCENE-8784
>
> Congratulations and welcome! It is a tradition to introduce yourself
> with a brief bio.
>
> --
> Adrien

Re: Welcome Namgyu Kim as Lucene/Solr committer

Ignacio Vera
Welcome!

On Wed, Jun 5, 2019 at 1:53 PM Michael Sokolov <[hidden email]> wrote:
Namgyu! Welcome

Mike

On Mon, Jun 3, 2019 at 1:52 PM Adrien Grand <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Please join me in welcoming Namgyu Kim as Lucene/ Solr committer!
>
> Kim has been helping address technical debt and fixing bugs in the
> last year, including a cleanup to our DutchAnalyzer[0] and
> improvements to the StoredFieldsVisitor API[1]. More recently he also
> started improving our korean analyzer[2].
>
> [0] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LUCENE-8582
> [1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LUCENE-8805
> [2] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LUCENE-8784
>
> Congratulations and welcome! It is a tradition to introduce yourself
> with a brief bio.
>
> --
> Adrien

Re: Welcome Namgyu Kim as Lucene/Solr committer

jim ferenczi
Welcome Namgyu!

Le mer. 5 juin 2019 à 13:54, Ignacio Vera <[hidden email]> a écrit :
Welcome!

On Wed, Jun 5, 2019 at 1:53 PM Michael Sokolov <[hidden email]> wrote:
Namgyu! Welcome

Mike

On Mon, Jun 3, 2019 at 1:52 PM Adrien Grand <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Please join me in welcoming Namgyu Kim as Lucene/ Solr committer!
>
> Kim has been helping address technical debt and fixing bugs in the
> last year, including a cleanup to our DutchAnalyzer[0] and
> improvements to the StoredFieldsVisitor API[1]. More recently he also
> started improving our korean analyzer[2].
>
> [0] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LUCENE-8582
> [1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LUCENE-8805
> [2] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LUCENE-8784
>
> Congratulations and welcome! It is a tradition to introduce yourself
> with a brief bio.
>
> --
> Adrien

Re: Welcome Namgyu Kim as Lucene/Solr committer

Ishan Chattopadhyaya
Welcome Namgyu!

On Wed, 5 Jun, 2019, 6:35 PM jim ferenczi, <[hidden email]> wrote:
Welcome Namgyu!

Le mer. 5 juin 2019 à 13:54, Ignacio Vera <[hidden email]> a écrit :
Welcome!

On Wed, Jun 5, 2019 at 1:53 PM Michael Sokolov <[hidden email]> wrote:
Namgyu! Welcome

Mike

On Mon, Jun 3, 2019 at 1:52 PM Adrien Grand <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Please join me in welcoming Namgyu Kim as Lucene/ Solr committer!
>
> Kim has been helping address technical debt and fixing bugs in the
> last year, including a cleanup to our DutchAnalyzer[0] and
> improvements to the StoredFieldsVisitor API[1]. More recently he also
> started improving our korean analyzer[2].
>
> [0] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LUCENE-8582
> [1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LUCENE-8805
> [2] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LUCENE-8784
>
> Congratulations and welcome! It is a tradition to introduce yourself
> with a brief bio.
>
> --
> Adrien

Re: Welcome Namgyu Kim as Lucene/Solr committer

Tomoko Uchida
Welcome and congratulations, Namgyu!

I'm just wondering... does he subscribe this list?

Tomoko

2019年6月6日(木) 1:06 Ishan Chattopadhyaya <[hidden email]>:

> Welcome Namgyu!
>
> On Wed, 5 Jun, 2019, 6:35 PM jim ferenczi, <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Welcome Namgyu!
>>
>> Le mer. 5 juin 2019 à 13:54, Ignacio Vera <[hidden email]> a écrit :
>>>
>>> Welcome!

Re: Welcome Namgyu Kim as Lucene/Solr committer

Anshum Gupta

On Wed, Jun 5, 2019 at 9:06 AM Ishan Chattopadhyaya <[hidden email]> wrote:
Welcome Namgyu!

On Wed, 5 Jun, 2019, 6:35 PM jim ferenczi, <[hidden email]> wrote:
Welcome Namgyu!

Le mer. 5 juin 2019 à 13:54, Ignacio Vera <[hidden email]> a écrit :
Welcome!

On Wed, Jun 5, 2019 at 1:53 PM Michael Sokolov <[hidden email]> wrote:
Namgyu! Welcome

Mike

On Mon, Jun 3, 2019 at 1:52 PM Adrien Grand <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Please join me in welcoming Namgyu Kim as Lucene/ Solr committer!
>
> Kim has been helping address technical debt and fixing bugs in the
> last year, including a cleanup to our DutchAnalyzer[0] and
> improvements to the StoredFieldsVisitor API[1]. More recently he also
> started improving our korean analyzer[2].
>
> [0] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LUCENE-8582
> [1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LUCENE-8805
> [2] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LUCENE-8784
>
> Congratulations and welcome! It is a tradition to introduce yourself
> with a brief bio.
>
> --
> Adrien

Anshum Gupta