Welcome Nhat Nguyen as Lucene/Solr committer

12

Welcome Nhat Nguyen as Lucene/Solr committer

Adrien Grand
Hi all,

Please join me in welcoming Nhat Nguyen as the latest Lucene/Solr committer.
Nhat, it's tradition for you to introduce yourself with a brief bio.

Congratulations and Welcome!

Adrien

Re: Welcome Nhat Nguyen as Lucene/Solr committer

Yonik Seeley
Welcome, Nhat!

-Yonik

On Mon, Jun 18, 2018 at 4:41 PM, Adrien Grand <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Please join me in welcoming Nhat Nguyen as the latest Lucene/Solr committer.
> Nhat, it's tradition for you to introduce yourself with a brief bio.
>
> Congratulations and Welcome!
>
> Adrien

Re: Welcome Nhat Nguyen as Lucene/Solr committer

Dawid Weiss-2
Congratulations and welcome Nhat!

Dawid

On Mon, Jun 18, 2018 at 10:44 PM, Yonik Seeley <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Welcome, Nhat!
>
> -Yonik
>

> On Mon, Jun 18, 2018 at 4:41 PM, Adrien Grand <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> Please join me in welcoming Nhat Nguyen as the latest Lucene/Solr committer.
>> Nhat, it's tradition for you to introduce yourself with a brief bio.
>>
>> Congratulations and Welcome!
>>
>> Adrien

Re: Welcome Nhat Nguyen as Lucene/Solr committer

Joel Bernstein
Welcome Nhat!

On Mon, Jun 18, 2018 at 4:45 PM, Dawid Weiss <[hidden email]> wrote:
Congratulations and welcome Nhat!

Dawid

On Mon, Jun 18, 2018 at 10:44 PM, Yonik Seeley <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Welcome, Nhat!
>
> -Yonik
>

> On Mon, Jun 18, 2018 at 4:41 PM, Adrien Grand <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> Please join me in welcoming Nhat Nguyen as the latest Lucene/Solr committer.
>> Nhat, it's tradition for you to introduce yourself with a brief bio.
>>
>> Congratulations and Welcome!
>>
>> Adrien

Re: Welcome Nhat Nguyen as Lucene/Solr committer

sarowe
Welcome Nhat!

--
Steve
www.lucidworks.com

> On Jun 18, 2018, at 4:41 PM, Adrien Grand <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi all,
>
> Please join me in welcoming Nhat Nguyen as the latest Lucene/Solr committer.
> Nhat, it's tradition for you to introduce yourself with a brief bio.
>
> Congratulations and Welcome!
>
> Adrien

Re: Welcome Nhat Nguyen as Lucene/Solr committer

Jan Høydahl / Cominvent
Welcome Nhat!

Jan Høydahl

> 18. jun. 2018 kl. 23:31 skrev David Smiley <[hidden email]>:
>
> Welcome Nhat!

Re: Welcome Nhat Nguyen as Lucene/Solr committer

Erick Erickson
Congrats and welcome Nhat!

On Mon, Jun 18, 2018 at 3:31 PM, Jan Høydahl <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Welcome Nhat!
>
> Jan Høydahl
>
>> 18. jun. 2018 kl. 23:31 skrev David Smiley <[hidden email]>:
>>
>> Welcome Nhat!

Adrien

Adrien

Adrien

Re: Welcome Nhat Nguyen as Lucene/Solr committer

Koji Sekiguchi-3
Congratulations and Welcome!

Koji

Shalin Shekhar Mangar.

Adrien

Re: Welcome Nhat Nguyen as Lucene/Solr committer

Ahmet Arslan

On Tuesday, June 19, 2018, 7:20:48 PM GMT+3, Jason Gerlowski <[hidden email]> wrote:

Welcome Nhat!

On Tue, Jun 19, 2018 at 10:10 AM, Varun Thacker <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Congratulations and welcome Nhat!
>
> On Tue, Jun 19, 2018 at 10:16 AM, Alan Woodward <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Welcome Nhat!
>>

>>> On 18 Jun 2018, at 21:41, Adrien Grand <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> Please join me in welcoming Nhat Nguyen as the latest Lucene/Solr committer.
>>> Nhat, it's tradition for you to introduce yourself with a brief bio.
>>>
>>> Congratulations and Welcome!
>>>
>>> Adrien

Adrien

Re: Welcome Nhat Nguyen as Lucene/Solr committer

Nhat Nguyen
Hello,

Thank you for all warm welcomes :). I am happy and excited to join the force as a committer.

I was born and raised in Saigon, Vietnam. Five years ago, I moved to Montreal, Canada to study. It has been a great chance for me to join Elastic last year. Here I work in Elasticsearch mainly focusing on the distributed area.

I look forward to working and meeting you in tickets and in person.
Again, thank you for the invitation!

Cheers,
Nhat