Welcome Robert Muir to the Lucene PMC

Grant Ingersoll-2
In recognition of Robert's continuing contributions to Lucene and Solr, I'm happy to announce Robert has accepted our invitation to join the Lucene PMC.

Cheers,
Grant Ingersoll
Lucene PMC Chair

Re: Welcome Robert Muir to the Lucene PMC

Itamar Syn-Hershko-2
Congratulations! Looking forward to see what you'll come up with next,
Robert!

Itamar.

On 7/7/2010 9:12 PM, Grant Ingersoll wrote:

> In recognition of Robert's continuing contributions to Lucene and Solr, I'm happy to announce Robert has accepted our invitation to join the Lucene PMC.
>
> Cheers,
> Grant Ingersoll
> Lucene PMC Chair

RE: Welcome Robert Muir to the Lucene PMC

Uwe Schindler
Congratulations!

-----
Uwe Schindler
H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213 Bremen
http://www.thetaphi.de
> In recognition of Robert's continuing contributions to Lucene and Solr,
I'm
> happy to announce Robert has accepted our invitation to join the Lucene
> PMC.
>
> Cheers,
> Grant Ingersoll
> Lucene PMC Chair

Re: Welcome Robert Muir to the Lucene PMC

Shai Erera
Congratulations !

Shai

On Wed, Jul 7, 2010 at 10:30 PM, Uwe Schindler <[hidden email]> wrote:
Congratulations!

-----
Uwe Schindler
H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213 Bremen
http://www.thetaphi.de
> In recognition of Robert's continuing contributions to Lucene and Solr,
I'm
> happy to announce Robert has accepted our invitation to join the Lucene
> PMC.
>
> Cheers,
> Grant Ingersoll
> Lucene PMC Chair

Re: Welcome Robert Muir to the Lucene PMC

Erick Erickson
Congrats!

Erick

On Wed, Jul 7, 2010 at 3:49 PM, Shai Erera <[hidden email]> wrote:
Congratulations !

Shai

On Wed, Jul 7, 2010 at 10:30 PM, Uwe Schindler <[hidden email]> wrote:
Congratulations!

-----
Uwe Schindler
H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213 Bremen
http://www.thetaphi.de
> In recognition of Robert's continuing contributions to Lucene and Solr,
I'm
> happy to announce Robert has accepted our invitation to join the Lucene
> PMC.
>
> Cheers,
> Grant Ingersoll
> Lucene PMC Chair

Re: Welcome Robert Muir to the Lucene PMC

Simon Willnauer
Congrats Robert! :)

Its a pleasure!

On Wed, Jul 7, 2010 at 10:01 PM, Erick Erickson <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Congrats!
> Erick
>
> On Wed, Jul 7, 2010 at 3:49 PM, Shai Erera <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Congratulations !
>>
>> Shai
>>
>> On Wed, Jul 7, 2010 at 10:30 PM, Uwe Schindler <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>>
>>> Congratulations!
>>>
>>> -----
>>> Uwe Schindler
>>> H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213 Bremen
>>> http://www.thetaphi.de

Michael McCandless-2
Congrats!

Mike

On Wed, Jul 7, 2010 at 2:12 PM, Grant Ingersoll <[hidden email]> wrote:

> In recognition of Robert's continuing contributions to Lucene and Solr, I'm happy to announce Robert has accepted our invitation to join the Lucene PMC.
>
> Cheers,
> Grant Ingersoll
> Lucene PMC Chair

Re: Welcome Robert Muir to the Lucene PMC

Mark Miller-3
On 7/7/10 2:12 PM, Grant Ingersoll wrote:
> In recognition of Robert's continuing contributions to Lucene and Solr, I'm happy to announce Robert has accepted our invitation to join the Lucene PMC.
>
> Cheers,
> Grant Ingersoll
> Lucene PMC Chair

Congrats Robert!