Welcome Upayavira as Lucene/Solr committer

12

Welcome Upayavira as Lucene/Solr committer

sarowe
I'm pleased to announce that Upayavira has accepted the PMC's invitation to become a committer.

Upayavira, it's tradition that you introduce yourself with a brief bio.

Mike McCandless, the Lucene PMC chair, has already added your “upayavira" account to the “lucene" LDAP group, so you now have commit privileges.  Please test this by adding yourself to the committers section of the Who We Are page on the website: <http://lucene.apache.org/whoweare.html> (use the ASF CMS bookmarklet at the bottom of the page here: <https://cms.apache.org/#bookmark> - more info here <http://www.apache.org/dev/cms.html>).

Congratulations and welcome!

Steve

Re: Welcome Upayavira as Lucene/Solr committer

Dawid Weiss-2
Welcome, Upayavira!

Dawid

On Mon, Jun 22, 2015 at 9:02 PM, Steve Rowe <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I'm pleased to announce that Upayavira has accepted the PMC's invitation to become a committer.
>
> Upayavira, it's tradition that you introduce yourself with a brief bio.
>
> Mike McCandless, the Lucene PMC chair, has already added your “upayavira" account to the “lucene" LDAP group, so you now have commit privileges.  Please test this by adding yourself to the committers section of the Who We Are page on the website: <http://lucene.apache.org/whoweare.html> (use the ASF CMS bookmarklet at the bottom of the page here: <https://cms.apache.org/#bookmark> - more info here <http://www.apache.org/dev/cms.html>).
>
> Congratulations and welcome!
>
> Steve

Re: Welcome Upayavira as Lucene/Solr committer

Shalin Shekhar Mangar
Welcome Upayavira!

On Tue, Jun 23, 2015 at 12:32 AM, Steve Rowe <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I'm pleased to announce that Upayavira has accepted the PMC's invitation to become a committer.
>
> Upayavira, it's tradition that you introduce yourself with a brief bio.
>
> Mike McCandless, the Lucene PMC chair, has already added your “upayavira" account to the “lucene" LDAP group, so you now have commit privileges.  Please test this by adding yourself to the committers section of the Who We Are page on the website: <http://lucene.apache.org/whoweare.html> (use the ASF CMS bookmarklet at the bottom of the page here: <https://cms.apache.org/#bookmark> - more info here <http://www.apache.org/dev/cms.html>).
>
> Congratulations and welcome!
>
> Steve

Shalin Shekhar Mangar.

Re: Welcome Upayavira as Lucene/Solr committer

Michael McCandless-2
Welcome Upayavira!

Mike McCandless

http://blog.mikemccandless.com

On Mon, Jun 22, 2015 at 3:02 PM, Steve Rowe <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I'm pleased to announce that Upayavira has accepted the PMC's invitation to become a committer.
>
> Upayavira, it's tradition that you introduce yourself with a brief bio.
>
> Mike McCandless, the Lucene PMC chair, has already added your “upayavira" account to the “lucene" LDAP group, so you now have commit privileges.  Please test this by adding yourself to the committers section of the Who We Are page on the website: <http://lucene.apache.org/whoweare.html> (use the ASF CMS bookmarklet at the bottom of the page here: <https://cms.apache.org/#bookmark> - more info here <http://www.apache.org/dev/cms.html>).
>
> Congratulations and welcome!
>
> Steve

Re: Welcome Upayavira as Lucene/Solr committer

Yonik Seeley
Congrats Upayavira!

-Yonik

On Mon, Jun 22, 2015 at 3:02 PM, Steve Rowe <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I'm pleased to announce that Upayavira has accepted the PMC's invitation to become a committer.
>
> Upayavira, it's tradition that you introduce yourself with a brief bio.
>
> Mike McCandless, the Lucene PMC chair, has already added your “upayavira" account to the “lucene" LDAP group, so you now have commit privileges.  Please test this by adding yourself to the committers section of the Who We Are page on the website: <http://lucene.apache.org/whoweare.html> (use the ASF CMS bookmarklet at the bottom of the page here: <https://cms.apache.org/#bookmark> - more info here <http://www.apache.org/dev/cms.html>).
>
> Congratulations and welcome!
>
> Steve

Anshum Gupta

Varun Thacker

RE: Welcome Upayavira as Lucene/Solr committer

Uwe Schindler
Welcome Upayavira!

Glad to have you on board.
Uwe

-----
Uwe Schindler
H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213 Bremen
http://www.thetaphi.de
> I'm pleased to announce that Upayavira has accepted the PMC's invitation to
> become a committer.
>
> Upayavira, it's tradition that you introduce yourself with a brief bio.
>
> Mike McCandless, the Lucene PMC chair, has already added your “upayavira"
> account to the “lucene" LDAP group, so you now have commit privileges.
> Please test this by adding yourself to the committers section of the Who We
> Are page on the website: <http://lucene.apache.org/whoweare.html> (use
> the ASF CMS bookmarklet at the bottom of the page here:
> <https://cms.apache.org/#bookmark> - more info here
> <http://www.apache.org/dev/cms.html>).
>
> Congratulations and welcome!
>
> Steve

Re: Welcome Upayavira as Lucene/Solr committer

Shawn Heisey-2
On 6/22/2015 1:02 PM, Steve Rowe wrote:
> I'm pleased to announce that Upayavira has accepted the PMC's invitation to become a committer.

Congratulations and welcome to the group!

Re: Welcome Upayavira as Lucene/Solr committer

Malcolm Upayavira Holmes
Thanks all!

I've been using Solr in various capacities since 2008 and teaching
training courses in it since 2010. I love the challenge that training
brings, and the breadth of exposure to differing use-cases it brings
[next course next week in London - do come!!]

More recently I've been really enjoying the combination of bootstrap and
AngularJS, and the way that I can (finally) do front end development. I
hope to continue to bring that to Solr, with the new UI. There's so many
ways it can better serve Solr users (and also be a better vehicle for
training people too!)

Many thanks for all your welcomes!

Upayavira

On Mon, Jun 22, 2015, at 05:14 PM, Shawn Heisey wrote:

> On 6/22/2015 1:02 PM, Steve Rowe wrote:
> > I'm pleased to announce that Upayavira has accepted the PMC's invitation to become a committer.
>
> Congratulations and welcome to the group!

Re: Welcome Upayavira as Lucene/Solr committer

Koji Sekiguchi-3
Welcome Upayavira!

Koji

On 2015/06/23 4:02, Steve Rowe wrote:

> I'm pleased to announce that Upayavira has accepted the PMC's invitation to become a committer.
>
> Upayavira, it's tradition that you introduce yourself with a brief bio.
>
> Mike McCandless, the Lucene PMC chair, has already added your “upayavira" account to the “lucene" LDAP group, so you now have commit privileges.  Please test this by adding yourself to the committers section of the Who We Are page on the website: <http://lucene.apache.org/whoweare.html> (use the ASF CMS bookmarklet at the bottom of the page here: <https://cms.apache.org/#bookmark> - more info here <http://www.apache.org/dev/cms.html>).
>
> Congratulations and welcome!
>
> Steve

Re: Welcome Upayavira as Lucene/Solr committer

Han Jiang
Welcome, Upayavira!

On Tue, Jun 23, 2015 at 3:02 AM, Steve Rowe <[hidden email]> wrote:
I'm pleased to announce that Upayavira has accepted the PMC's invitation to become a committer.

Upayavira, it's tradition that you introduce yourself with a brief bio.

Mike McCandless, the Lucene PMC chair, has already added your “upayavira" account to the “lucene" LDAP group, so you now have commit privileges.  Please test this by adding yourself to the committers section of the Who We Are page on the website: <http://lucene.apache.org/whoweare.html> (use the ASF CMS bookmarklet at the bottom of the page here: <https://cms.apache.org/#bookmark> - more info here <http://www.apache.org/dev/cms.html>).

Congratulations and welcome!

Steve

Han Jiang

Team of Search Engine and Web Mining,
School of Electronic Engineering and Computer Science
,
Peking University, China

Re: Welcome Upayavira as Lucene/Solr committer

Christian Moen
Congratulations, Upayavira!

> On Jun 23, 2015, at 4:02 AM, Steve Rowe <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> I'm pleased to announce that Upayavira has accepted the PMC's invitation to become a committer.
>
> Upayavira, it's tradition that you introduce yourself with a brief bio.
>
> Mike McCandless, the Lucene PMC chair, has already added your “upayavira" account to the “lucene" LDAP group, so you now have commit privileges.  Please test this by adding yourself to the committers section of the Who We Are page on the website: <http://lucene.apache.org/whoweare.html> (use the ASF CMS bookmarklet at the bottom of the page here: <https://cms.apache.org/#bookmark> - more info here <http://www.apache.org/dev/cms.html>).
>
> Congratulations and welcome!
>
> Steve

Re: Welcome Upayavira as Lucene/Solr committer

Adrien Grand
Congratulations!

On Mon, Jun 22, 2015 at 11:36 PM, Upayavira <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Thanks all!
>
> I've been using Solr in various capacities since 2008 and teaching
> training courses in it since 2010. I love the challenge that training
> brings, and the breadth of exposure to differing use-cases it brings
> [next course next week in London - do come!!]
>
> More recently I've been really enjoying the combination of bootstrap and
> AngularJS, and the way that I can (finally) do front end development. I
> hope to continue to bring that to Solr, with the new UI. There's so many
> ways it can better serve Solr users (and also be a better vehicle for
> training people too!)
>
> Many thanks for all your welcomes!
>
> Upayavira
>
> On Mon, Jun 22, 2015, at 05:14 PM, Shawn Heisey wrote:
>> On 6/22/2015 1:02 PM, Steve Rowe wrote:
>> > I'm pleased to announce that Upayavira has accepted the PMC's invitation to become a committer.
>>
>> Congratulations and welcome to the group!

Adrien

Re: Welcome Upayavira as Lucene/Solr committer

Alan Woodward-2
Congratulations and welcome!

Alan Woodward
www.flax.co.uk