Welcome back, Wolfgang Hoschek!

Uwe Schindler-2
Hi,

I'm pleased to announce that after a long abstinence, Wolfgang Hoschek rejoined the Lucene/Solr committer team. He is working now at Cloudera and plans to help with the integration of Solr and Hadoop.
Wolfgang originally wrote the MemoryIndex, which is used by the classical Lucene highlighter and ElasticSearch's percolator module.

Looking forward to new contributions.

Welcome back & heavy committing! :-)
Uwe

P.S.: Wolfgang, as soon as you have setup your subversion access, you should add yourself back to the committers list on the website as well.

-----
Uwe Schindler
[hidden email]
Apache Lucene PMC Chair / Committer
Bremen, Germany
http://lucene.apache.org/

Re: Welcome back, Wolfgang Hoschek!

Adrien Grand
On Thu, Sep 26, 2013 at 12:21 PM, Uwe Schindler <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Welcome back & heavy committing! :-)

Welcome back Wolfgang!

--
Adrien

Re: Welcome back, Wolfgang Hoschek!

Michael McCandless-2
Welcome back Wolfgang!

Mike McCandless

http://blog.mikemccandless.com

On Thu, Sep 26, 2013 at 6:21 AM, Uwe Schindler <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm pleased to announce that after a long abstinence, Wolfgang Hoschek rejoined the Lucene/Solr committer team. He is working now at Cloudera and plans to help with the integration of Solr and Hadoop.
> Wolfgang originally wrote the MemoryIndex, which is used by the classical Lucene highlighter and ElasticSearch's percolator module.
>
> Looking forward to new contributions.
>
> Welcome back & heavy committing! :-)
> Uwe
>
> P.S.: Wolfgang, as soon as you have setup your subversion access, you should add yourself back to the committers list on the website as well.
>
> -----
> Uwe Schindler
> [hidden email]
> Apache Lucene PMC Chair / Committer
> Bremen, Germany
> http://lucene.apache.org/

Re: Welcome back, Wolfgang Hoschek!

sarowe
Welcome Wolfgang!

Steve

On Sep 26, 2013, at 6:21 AM, Uwe Schindler <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm pleased to announce that after a long abstinence, Wolfgang Hoschek rejoined the Lucene/Solr committer team. He is working now at Cloudera and plans to help with the integration of Solr and Hadoop.
> Wolfgang originally wrote the MemoryIndex, which is used by the classical Lucene highlighter and ElasticSearch's percolator module.
>
> Looking forward to new contributions.
>
> Welcome back & heavy committing! :-)
> Uwe
>
> P.S.: Wolfgang, as soon as you have setup your subversion access, you should add yourself back to the committers list on the website as well.
>
> -----
> Uwe Schindler
> [hidden email]
> Apache Lucene PMC Chair / Committer
> Bremen, Germany
> http://lucene.apache.org/

Shalin Shekhar Mangar.

Re: Welcome back, Wolfgang Hoschek!

Erick Erickson
Welcome back!

On Thu, Sep 26, 2013 at 7:53 AM, Shalin Shekhar Mangar
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Welcome back!
>

> On Thu, Sep 26, 2013 at 3:51 PM, Uwe Schindler <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I'm pleased to announce that after a long abstinence, Wolfgang Hoschek
>> rejoined the Lucene/Solr committer team. He is working now at Cloudera and
>> plans to help with the integration of Solr and Hadoop.
>> Wolfgang originally wrote the MemoryIndex, which is used by the classical
>> Lucene highlighter and ElasticSearch's percolator module.
>>
>> Looking forward to new contributions.
>>
>> Welcome back & heavy committing! :-)
>> Uwe
>>
>> P.S.: Wolfgang, as soon as you have setup your subversion access, you
>> should add yourself back to the committers list on the website as well.
>>
>> -----
>> Uwe Schindler
>> [hidden email]
>> Apache Lucene PMC Chair / Committer
>> Bremen, Germany
>> http://lucene.apache.org/

> Regards,
> Shalin Shekhar Mangar.

Re: Welcome back, Wolfgang Hoschek!

Mark Miller-3
Welcome!

- Mark

On Sep 26, 2013, at 8:03 AM, Erick Erickson <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Welcome back!
>
> On Thu, Sep 26, 2013 at 7:53 AM, Shalin Shekhar Mangar
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Welcome back!
>>

>> On Thu, Sep 26, 2013 at 3:51 PM, Uwe Schindler <[hidden email]>
>> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I'm pleased to announce that after a long abstinence, Wolfgang Hoschek
>>> rejoined the Lucene/Solr committer team. He is working now at Cloudera and
>>> plans to help with the integration of Solr and Hadoop.
>>> Wolfgang originally wrote the MemoryIndex, which is used by the classical
>>> Lucene highlighter and ElasticSearch's percolator module.
>>>
>>> Looking forward to new contributions.
>>>
>>> Welcome back & heavy committing! :-)
>>> Uwe
>>>
>>> P.S.: Wolfgang, as soon as you have setup your subversion access, you
>>> should add yourself back to the committers list on the website as well.
>>>
>>> -----
>>> Uwe Schindler
>>> [hidden email]
>>> Apache Lucene PMC Chair / Committer
>>> Bremen, Germany
>>> http://lucene.apache.org/

>> --
>> Regards,
>> Shalin Shekhar Mangar.

Re: Welcome back, Wolfgang Hoschek!

Wolfgang Hoschek-3
Thanks to all! Looking forward to more contributions.

Wolfgang.

On Sep 26, 2013, at 3:21 AM, Uwe Schindler wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm pleased to announce that after a long abstinence, Wolfgang Hoschek rejoined the Lucene/Solr committer team. He is working now at Cloudera and plans to help with the integration of Solr and Hadoop.
> Wolfgang originally wrote the MemoryIndex, which is used by the classical Lucene highlighter and ElasticSearch's percolator module.
>
> Looking forward to new contributions.
>
> Welcome back & heavy committing! :-)
> Uwe
>
> P.S.: Wolfgang, as soon as you have setup your subversion access, you should add yourself back to the committers list on the website as well.
>
> -----
> Uwe Schindler
> [hidden email]
> Apache Lucene PMC Chair / Committer
> Bremen, Germany
> http://lucene.apache.org/

Re: Welcome back, Wolfgang Hoschek!

Otis Gospodnetić
Another welcome back!  Any specific area where you plan on contributing?

Otis
--
Solr & ElasticSearch Support -- http://sematext.com/
Performance Monitoring -- http://sematext.com/spm

On Fri, Sep 27, 2013 at 12:58 AM, Wolfgang Hoschek
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Thanks to all! Looking forward to more contributions.
>
> Wolfgang.
>
> On Sep 26, 2013, at 3:21 AM, Uwe Schindler wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I'm pleased to announce that after a long abstinence, Wolfgang Hoschek rejoined the Lucene/Solr committer team. He is working now at Cloudera and plans to help with the integration of Solr and Hadoop.
>> Wolfgang originally wrote the MemoryIndex, which is used by the classical Lucene highlighter and ElasticSearch's percolator module.
>>
>> Looking forward to new contributions.
>>
>> Welcome back & heavy committing! :-)
>> Uwe
>>
>> P.S.: Wolfgang, as soon as you have setup your subversion access, you should add yourself back to the committers list on the website as well.
>>
>> -----
>> Uwe Schindler
>> [hidden email]
>> Apache Lucene PMC Chair / Committer
>> Bremen, Germany
>> http://lucene.apache.org/

Re: Welcome back, Wolfgang Hoschek!

J. Delgado
Percolator for Solr? :{>

<<a href="javascript:;" onclick="_e(event, &#39;cvml&#39;, &#39;whoschek@cloudera.com&#39;)">whoschek@...> wrote:
> Thanks to all! Looking forward to more contributions.
>
> Wolfgang.
>
> On Sep 26, 2013, at 3:21 AM, Uwe Schindler wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I'm pleased to announce that after a long abstinence, Wolfgang Hoschek rejoined the Lucene/Solr committer team. He is working now at Cloudera and plans to help with the integration of Solr and Hadoop.
>> Wolfgang originally wrote the MemoryIndex, which is used by the classical Lucene highlighter and ElasticSearch's percolator module.
>>
>> Looking forward to new contributions.
>>
>> Welcome back & heavy committing! :-)
>> Uwe
>>
>> P.S.: Wolfgang, as soon as you have setup your subversion access, you should add yourself back to the committers list on the website as well.
>>
>> -----
>> Uwe Schindler
>> Apache Lucene PMC Chair / Committer
>> Bremen, Germany
>> http://lucene.apache.org/

Re: Welcome back, Wolfgang Hoschek!

Dawid Weiss
Welcome back, Wolfgang.

Dawid

On Fri, Sep 27, 2013 at 7:36 AM, J. Delgado <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Percolator for Solr? :{>
>

> On Thursday, September 26, 2013, Otis Gospodnetic wrote:
>>
>> Another welcome back!  Any specific area where you plan on contributing?
>>
>> Otis
>> --
>> Solr & ElasticSearch Support -- http://sematext.com/
>> Performance Monitoring -- http://sematext.com/spm
>>

>> On Fri, Sep 27, 2013 at 12:58 AM, Wolfgang Hoschek
>> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> > Thanks to all! Looking forward to more contributions.
>> >
>> > Wolfgang.

Re: Welcome back, Wolfgang Hoschek!

Shai Erera
Welcome back Wolfgang!

Shai

On Fri, Sep 27, 2013 at 9:15 AM, Dawid Weiss <[hidden email]> wrote:
Welcome back, Wolfgang.

Dawid

On Fri, Sep 27, <a href="tel:2013" value="+9722013">2013 at 7:36 AM, J. Delgado <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Percolator for Solr? :{>
>

> On Thursday, September 26, <a href="tel:2013" value="+9722013">2013, Otis Gospodnetic wrote:
>>
>> Another welcome back!  Any specific area where you plan on contributing?
>>
>> Otis
>> --
>> Solr & ElasticSearch Support -- http://sematext.com/
>> Performance Monitoring -- http://sematext.com/spm
>>

>> On Fri, Sep 27, <a href="tel:2013" value="+9722013">2013 at 12:58 AM, Wolfgang Hoschek
>> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> > Thanks to all! Looking forward to more contributions.
>> >
>> > Wolfgang.

Re: Welcome back, Wolfgang Hoschek!

Robert Muir
Welcome back!

On Thu, Sep 26, 2013 at 6:21 AM, Uwe Schindler <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm pleased to announce that after a long abstinence, Wolfgang Hoschek rejoined the Lucene/Solr committer team. He is working now at Cloudera and plans to help with the integration of Solr and Hadoop.
> Wolfgang originally wrote the MemoryIndex, which is used by the classical Lucene highlighter and ElasticSearch's percolator module.
>
> Looking forward to new contributions.
>
> Welcome back & heavy committing! :-)
> Uwe
>
> P.S.: Wolfgang, as soon as you have setup your subversion access, you should add yourself back to the committers list on the website as well.
>
> -----
> Uwe Schindler
> [hidden email]
> Apache Lucene PMC Chair / Committer
> Bremen, Germany
> http://lucene.apache.org/

Re: Welcome back, Wolfgang Hoschek!

Han Jiang
Welcome back Wolfgang!

On Fri, Sep 27, 2013 at 2:19 PM, Robert Muir <[hidden email]> wrote:
Welcome back!

On Thu, Sep 26, 2013 at 6:21 AM, Uwe Schindler <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm pleased to announce that after a long abstinence, Wolfgang Hoschek rejoined the Lucene/Solr committer team. He is working now at Cloudera and plans to help with the integration of Solr and Hadoop.
> Wolfgang originally wrote the MemoryIndex, which is used by the classical Lucene highlighter and ElasticSearch's percolator module.
>
> Looking forward to new contributions.
>
> Welcome back & heavy committing! :-)
> Uwe
>
> P.S.: Wolfgang, as soon as you have setup your subversion access, you should add yourself back to the committers list on the website as well.
>
> -----
> Uwe Schindler
> [hidden email]
> Apache Lucene PMC Chair / Committer
> Bremen, Germany
> http://lucene.apache.org/

Han Jiang

Team of Search Engine and Web Mining,
School of Electronic Engineering and Computer Science
,
Peking University, China

Re: Welcome back, Wolfgang Hoschek!

Alan Woodward-2
Welcome back!

Alan Woodward
www.flax.co.uk

On 27 Sep 2013, at 05:58, Wolfgang Hoschek wrote:

[...]

Yonik Seeley-4
Welcome back Wolfgang!

-Yonik
http://lucidworks.com

<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Thanks to all! Looking forward to more contributions.
>
> Wolfgang.
>
> On Sep 26, 2013, at 3:21 AM, Uwe Schindler wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I'm pleased to announce that after a long abstinence, Wolfgang Hoschek rejoined the Lucene/Solr committer team. He is working now at Cloudera and plans to help with the integration of Solr and Hadoop.
>> Wolfgang originally wrote the MemoryIndex, which is used by the classical Lucene highlighter and ElasticSearch's percolator module.
>>
>> Looking forward to new contributions.
>>
>> Welcome back & heavy committing! :-)
>> Uwe
>>
>> P.S.: Wolfgang, as soon as you have setup your subversion access, you should add yourself back to the committers list on the website as well.
>>
>> -----
>> Uwe Schindler
>> [hidden email]
>> Apache Lucene PMC Chair / Committer
>> Bremen, Germany
>> http://lucene.apache.org/

Re: Welcome back, Wolfgang Hoschek!

Koji Sekiguchi
Welcome back, Wolfgang!

koji

(13/09/26 19:21), Uwe Schindler wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm pleased to announce that after a long abstinence, Wolfgang Hoschek rejoined the Lucene/Solr committer team. He is working now at Cloudera and plans to help with the integration of Solr and Hadoop.
> Wolfgang originally wrote the MemoryIndex, which is used by the classical Lucene highlighter and ElasticSearch's percolator module.
>
> Looking forward to new contributions.
>
> Welcome back & heavy committing! :-)
> Uwe
>
> P.S.: Wolfgang, as soon as you have setup your subversion access, you should add yourself back to the committers list on the website as well.
>
> -----
> Uwe Schindler
> [hidden email]
> Apache Lucene PMC Chair / Committer