Where is org.apache.nutch.protocol.http.api.HttpBase?

Where is org.apache.nutch.protocol.http.api.HttpBase?

Jack.Tang
Hi Guys

I update the source code from svn head version now. However I cannot
find org.apache.nutch.protocol.http.api.HttpBase class. Did you miss
it?

Thanks
/Jack

Keep Discovering ... ...
http://www.jroller.com/page/jmars

Re: Where is org.apache.nutch.protocol.http.api.HttpBase?

Stefan Groschupf-2
I guess it is in:
src/plugin/lib-http/

company:        http://www.media-style.com