Yonik Seeley joins Lucene PMC

Doug Cutting
The Lucene PMC has voted to add Yonik Seeley to its ranks.

Thanks, Yonik, for all you've done to advance the Lucene community!

Doug

Re: Yonik Seeley joins Lucene PMC

Peter Keegan
Wow, from the contributions I've seen, I thought he was already a member.
Congratulations, Yonik!

Peter

On 8/30/06, Doug Cutting <[hidden email]> wrote:

> The Lucene PMC has voted to add Yonik Seeley to its ranks.
>
> Thanks, Yonik, for all you've done to advance the Lucene community!
>
> Doug

Re: Yonik Seeley joins Lucene PMC

Fredrik Andersson-2-2
Congrats, well deserved!

On 8/31/06, Peter Keegan <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Wow, from the contributions I've seen, I thought he was already a member.
> Congratulations, Yonik!
>
> Peter
>

> On 8/30/06, Doug Cutting <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > The Lucene PMC has voted to add Yonik Seeley to its ranks.
> >
> > Thanks, Yonik, for all you've done to advance the Lucene community!
> >
> > Doug

AW: Yonik Seeley joins Lucene PMC

headhunter
Please excuse my stupid question - but what is a PMC?

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
On 8/31/06, Peter Keegan <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Wow, from the contributions I've seen, I thought he was already a member.
> Congratulations, Yonik!
>
> Peter
>

> On 8/30/06, Doug Cutting <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > The Lucene PMC has voted to add Yonik Seeley to its ranks.
> >
> > Thanks, Yonik, for all you've done to advance the Lucene community!
> >
> > Doug

Re: Yonik Seeley joins Lucene PMC

Fredrik Andersson-2-2
Project Management Committee