autosuggest - terms componet - document details

autosuggest - terms componet - document details

RaviWhy
I just started using terms/autosuggest service.Application need the document details along with result items. What params I need to use to fetch the document details. I am using the boilerplate solrconfig.xml from ./example/solr/conf/solrconfig.xml.

Re: autosuggest - terms componet - document details

Shalin Shekhar Mangar
On Wed, Sep 16, 2009 at 10:47 PM, Yerraguntla <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I just started using terms/autosuggest service.Application need the
> document
> details along with result items. What params I need to use to fetch the
> document details.

There is no way to get document details using the TermsComponent without
making an additional query. If you want document details you can use the
regular prefix search instead of TermsComponent.

Shalin Shekhar Mangar.