branch_4x created

Robert Muir
Here's the location:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/lucene/dev/branches/branch_4x

this is the branch for stable changes to go into 4.x releases. trunk
now targets 5.0. so this works just like trunk/3.x did a few months
ago, except now its trunk/4.x

there is a lot of work to do to get things situated, (I only added 5.0
to both the jiras so far), any help is appreciated:
* create 4.x jenkins tasks
* change version info in trunk to 5.x
* remove preflex codec & co from trunk
* remove deprecated APIs from trunk

--
lucidimagination.com

Re: branch_4x created

Simon Willnauer
AWESOME!

On Tue, May 29, 2012 at 6:21 PM, Robert Muir <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Here's the location:
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/lucene/dev/branches/branch_4x
>
> this is the branch for stable changes to go into 4.x releases. trunk
> now targets 5.0. so this works just like trunk/3.x did a few months
> ago, except now its trunk/4.x
>
> there is a lot of work to do to get things situated, (I only added 5.0
> to both the jiras so far), any help is appreciated:
> * create 4.x jenkins tasks
> * change version info in trunk to 5.x
> * remove preflex codec & co from trunk
> * remove deprecated APIs from trunk
>
> --
> lucidimagination.com

Re: branch_4x created

Uwe Schindler
I can manage Jenkins as usual, but not this week, because I am on vacation.

Uwe
--
Uwe Schindler
H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, 28213 Bremen