cached.jsp for the new dev-version

vladimirneu
Hello all,

We are from Berlin State Library and trying to fetch the material in "exotic" languages: Cyrillic, Chinese, Korean etc.

It is a known problem that the nutch-0.9 cannot properly detect the encoding of the fetched websites and display them via cached.jsp.

This is now different in nutch-1.0-dev, because a "character encoding detector" is already implemented. We would like to use it and have been compiling the nutch-1.0-dev from the trunk. After fetching and installing the war-file we realized, that the cached.jsp is not modified for the new encoding detector.

My question is, did anybody try to adapt the cached.jsp for the new dev-version? We would like to benefit from the solution.

Thank you,

Vladimir Neumann