can custom search component access data in custom post filter component?

can custom search component access data in custom post filter component?

ruby
This post was updated on .
Is there any way a custom search component can access data created in custom post filter query component so that the data can be added to the response?

I have a logic in custom post filter query component where the collect function is overridden to keep specific documents in result by collecting them and keeping a count. I want to be able to return this count and some other information as a part of response.