cannot create core when SSL is enabled

Younge, Kent A - Norman, OK - Contractor
Hello,

I am getting an error message when trying to create a core when ssl is enabled ERROR: Certificate for <localhost> doesn't match any of the subject alternative names:

However, if I turn off ssl I can create the core just fine.   I have my certificates in the solr-6.5.1 directory should they be placed somewhere else to resolve this issue?

Thanks,

Kent

Re: cannot create core when SSL is enabled

misschak
In your *solr.in.sh*, set

# By default the start script uses "localhost"; override the hostname here
# for production SolrCloud environments to control the hostname exposed to
cluster state
SOLR_HOST= <the domain name registered with your SSL cert>

Younge, Kent A - Norman, OK - Contractor wrote