checkout 1.4 snapshot

Roberto Martins-3
Hello,

Someone could tell me how can i  checkout the 1.4 snapshot ?

thanks,

"Without love, we are birds with broken wings."
Morrie

RE: checkout 1.4 snapshot

Plaatje, Patrick
Hi,

You can find the SVN repository here:
http://www.apache.org/dev/version-control.html#anon-svn

I'm not sure if this represent the 1.4 version, but as being the trunk
it's the latest version.

Best,

Patrick

Someone could tell me how can i  checkout the 1.4 snapshot ?

thanks,

"Without love, we are birds with broken wings."
Morrie

RE: checkout 1.4 snapshot

Plaatje, Patrick
Sorry all,

Wrong url in the post, right url should be:

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/lucene/solr/

Best,

Patrick

Someone could tell me how can i  checkout the 1.4 snapshot ?

thanks,

"Without love, we are birds with broken wings."
Morrie

Re: checkout 1.4 snapshot

Roberto Martins-3
I'll try to get the source from this link,

thanks