disableCoord is removed in lucene boolean query?

disableCoord is removed in lucene boolean query?

Yonghui Zhao
I am upgrading my project now, I find there is no disableCoord feature in
boolean query now?

So now the default behavior is disableCoord = true and not configurable?

RE: disableCoord is removed in lucene boolean query?

Uwe Schindler
Yes.

As Lucene no longer defaults to TF-IDF aka ClassicSimilarity, coord is no longer needed.

Uwe

-----
Uwe Schindler
Achterdiek 19, D-28357 Bremen