dynamic datasource password in db_data_config file

dynamic datasource password in db_data_config file

javeed
This post was updated on .
HI Team,
As per my requirement I need to pass password dynamically to data source .
I did it successfully through Http URL by auto indexing time. Like below.

In Application data import property file declare URL and password like this

params=/dataimport?command=delta-import&clean=false&commit=true&pwd=Beta*****

In SOLR Core(web logic) db-data-config.xml file fetching password on auto indexing like bellow.

<dataSource driver="oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver" url="jdbc:oracle:thin:@URL:Port/Schema" user="myUser***" password="${dataimporter.request.pwd}"/>

But In this case if password changed need to deploy application Again with new password,

So, I declare password variable in solrconfig.xml , dataimport.properties and core.properties files and try to fetch in to db-data-config.xml file, But its not working. Can you please help me out to use password in configuration file like able to update with out deployment.

Thank you
Javeed Ali Khan

Re: dynamic datasource password in db_data_config file

javeed
HI Team,
Can you please update on this issue.

Thank you

Re: dynamic datasource password in db_data_config file

Amrit Sarkar
Javed,

Can you let us know if you are running in standalone or cloud mode?

Amrit Sarkar
Search Engineer
Lucidworks, Inc.
415-589-9269