Quantcast

dynamic field sorting

Midas A
Hi ,

How can i improve the performance of dynamic field sorting .

index size is : 20 GB

Regards,
Midas

Re: dynamic field sorting

Midas A
waiting for reply . Actually Heap utilization increases when we sort with
dynamic fields

On Tue, Mar 21, 2017 at 10:37 AM, Midas A <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi ,
>
> How can i improve the performance of dynamic field sorting .
>
> index size is : 20 GB
>
> Regards,
> Midas

Re: dynamic field sorting

Mikhail Khludnev-2
Since it hits heap, moving to docValues might make sense.

--
Sincerely yours
Mikhail Khludnev