error render solr data spatial from geoserver

error render solr data spatial from geoserver

tkg_cangkul
Hi i wanna try to rendering solr data spatial from geoserver layer.
when i try to render it from single shard solr collection, it works normally.
but when i try to render it from multi shards solr collection, i've found an error message below on my geoserver. Pls help

Re: error render solr data spatial from geoserver

Zheng Lin Edwin Yeo
Hi,

Which version of Solr are you using?
And are your different shard on the same machine or different machine?

Regards,
Edwin