./fs-manager process run under solr

Andy Fake
Hi,

I use Solr 5.5, I recently notice a process a process ./fs-manager is run
under user solr that take quite high CPU usage. I don't think I see such
process before.

Is that a legitimate process from Solr?

Thanks.

Re: ./fs-manager process run under solr

Shawn Heisey-2
On 1/10/2018 12:19 PM, Andy Fake wrote:
> I use Solr 5.5, I recently notice a process a process ./fs-manager is run
> under user solr that take quite high CPU usage. I don't think I see such
> process before.

I have never heard of this, and have never seen it.

Searching the source code, I cannot find that string.

What OS is Solr running on?  How did you start it?  Exactly what are you
looking at when you see this "fs-manager" process?

Thanks,
Shawn