Quantcast

highlighting unstored externally provided fields solr 1397

highlighting unstored externally provided fields solr 1397

Jamie Johnson
We have a need to do highlighting on an unstored field and to support this
are using an impl very close to that posted at
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-1397.  Is there community
Interest in this?

Also with the new pseudo field support from solr 1556 is there a better way
to accomplish this or is 1556 implemented too far up the chain?  Are there
any thoughts of adding highlighted fields directly to the documents?

Re: highlighting unstored externally provided fields solr 1397

Otis Gospodnetic-2
10 votes and 13 watches sounds like solid community interest to me!

Otis
----
Performance Monitoring for Solr / ElasticSearch / HBase - http://sematext.com/spm

Very true ill put together a patch in the next few days and we can start
from there