hl.preserveMulti in Unified highlighter?

hl.preserveMulti in Unified highlighter?

Walter Underwood
It looks like hl.preserveMulti is only implemented in the Original highlighter. Has anyone looked at doing this for the Unified highlighter?

We need to preserve order in the highlights for a multi-valued field.

wunder
Walter Underwood

Re: hl.preserveMulti in Unified highlighter?

Walter Underwood
In testing, hl.preserveMulti=true works with the unified highlighter. But the documentation says that the parameter is only implemented in the original highlighter.

Is the documentation wrong? Can we trust this to keep working with unified?

wunder
Walter Underwood

> On Mar 26, 2019, at 12:08 PM, Walter Underwood <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> It looks like hl.preserveMulti is only implemented in the Original highlighter. Has anyone looked at doing this for the Unified highlighter?
>
> We need to preserve order in the highlights for a multi-valued field.
>
> wunder
> Walter Underwood
> [hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>
> http://observer.wunderwood.org/  (my blog)

Re: hl.preserveMulti in Unified highlighter?

Walter Underwood
We are testing 6.6.1.

wunder
Walter Underwood