index problem

James liu-2
i use freebsd6, tomcat 6(without install)+jdk1.5_07+php5+mssql

i debug my program and data is ok before update to do index....

and index process is ok. no error.

but i find index file not what i wanna.  it have changed.

tomcat6's server.xml,,i added "URIEncoding="UTF-8"

data send to solr do index by curl (with utf-8)

anyone know how to fix it?

regards
jl

Re: index problem

Yonik Seeley-2
On 3/29/07, James liu <[hidden email]> wrote:

> i use freebsd6, tomcat 6(without install)+jdk1.5_07+php5+mssql
>
> i debug my program and data is ok before update to do index....
>
> and index process is ok. no error.
>
> but i find index file not what i wanna.  it have changed.
>
> tomcat6's server.xml,,i added "URIEncoding="UTF-8"
>
> data send to solr do index by curl (with utf-8)
>

> anyone know how to fix it?

Can you reproduce with a small example that shows
1) the document being sent to Solr (complete with HTTP headers, or at
least the curl command)
2) the query that shows the problem

Re: index problem

James liu-2