Quantcast

intersecting map extent with solr spatial documents

intersecting map extent with solr spatial documents – The following describes a Solr query filter that determines if axis aligned geographic bounding boxes intersect. It is used to determine which do...
Very cool! What you've essentially described is a way of indexing & searching lat-lon box shapes, and the cool thing is that you were able ...
David, thanks for the kind words. Your Solr book is terrific. Without it, my project would not have succeeded. I am in your debt. Th...
Steve, I like your geospatial boosting algorithm; it makes sense. FYI I'm collaborating with a couple other Lucene/Solr committers on a new g...