is writing in an index thread safe?

Martin Kobele
Hi,

is writing into an index with several threads safe?
I have a static IndexWriter and all the threads use that one to do an
addDocument(Document).

Thanks!

Martin
--
Martin Kobele
Software Engineer

Re: is writing in an index thread safe?

Otis Gospodnetic-2
Yes, and I believe it's in the FAQ.

Otis

Re: is writing in an index thread safe?

Martin Kobele
ouch, I missed it there. I always thought that the FAQ is really good! thank
you! sorry for the noise.

Martin

--
Martin Kobele