local paramas only with defType=lucene?

Michael Aleythe, Sternwald
Hi everybody,

is it correct that local parameters ( q={!edismax qf=MEDIA_ID v=283813390} ) in solr only work with the lucene query parser defined for the main query? I tried with dismax/edismax but it did not work. The documentation is not clear on this point.

Best regards
Michael Aleythe

Re: local paramas only with defType=lucene?

Nicolas Franck
Yup

Changes in Solr 7.2: local parameters only parsed when defType is either "lucene" or "func"

cf. https://lucene.apache.org/solr/guide/7_3/solr-upgrade-notes.html#solr-7-2
cf. https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-11501