lucene and heritrix

Edward Quick
Hi,

Is it possible to use Lucene with Heritrix in order to create a web search
engine? I read on the Lucene FAQ that opensource crawlers such as Heritrix
are available, and got this to work, but couldn't figure out how to harness
it for lucene?

Thanks for any help.

Ed.

Re: lucene and heritrix

Otis Gospodnetic-2
You can use Nutch - nutch.org will take you to its home.

Otis