lucene hadoop index

Yonghui Zhao
I found there was
"org.apache.hadoop.contrib.index.lucene.FileSystemDirectory" for lucene in
hadoop old version.

http://www.massapi.com/class/org/apache/hadoop/contrib/index/lucene/FileSystemDirectory.html

But I don't find this in recent hadoop code base.

Is there any plugin support  new lucene hadoop index?

Re: lucene hadoop index

Erick Erickson
I think you're far more likely to find people who know the details on
the Hadoop mailing list....