[lucy-user] C library, merging 2 indexes into 1

[lucy-user] C library, merging 2 indexes into 1

serkanmulayim@gmail.com
Hi guys,

I have a question if possible. Assume that I have 2 indexes, index1 and index2. I would like to merge index2 into index1 (and then delete index2 but I can do it separately). Is there a method which does this task? e.g. Lucy_Indexer_merge_index(Indexer *destination, Indexer *source);

One obvious solution that I would like to avoid is searching for a wide query, and put them to index1. But there are multiple reasons for avoiding this.

Thanks,
Serkan

Re: [lucy-user] C library, merging 2 indexes into 1

Nick Wellnhofer
On Jul 11, 2017, at 19:02 , Serkan Mulayim <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I have a question if possible. Assume that I have 2 indexes, index1 and index2. I would like to merge index2 into index1 (and then delete index2 but I can do it separately). Is there a method which does this task? e.g. Lucy_Indexer_merge_index(Indexer *destination, Indexer *source);

Try Indexer_Add_Index:

    http://lucy.apache.org/docs/c/Lucy/Index/Indexer.html#func_Add_Index

Nick

Re: [lucy-user] C library, merging 2 indexes into 1

serkanmulayim@gmail.com
:) thanks Nick, how did I miss it? Sorry for the disturbance.