[lucy-user] Matches with multiple fields

[lucy-user] Matches with multiple fields

Nils Diewald
Hi!

In case I have a query search on multiple fulltext fields in Lucy - is
there a way to see (in the Hit-Object) which field had a match of the
query and which one hadn't?

The use case are documents with multiple versions. I want to store all
versions in one document with one field per version. After a search I
want to return the documents with the best matches (as normal) and also
show briefly, in which version of these documents the query term did match.

With best regards,
Nils

Re: [lucy-user] Matches with multiple fields

Peter Karman
On 11/8/12 3:05 PM, Nils Diewald wrote:
> Hi!
>
> In case I have a query search on multiple fulltext fields in Lucy - is
> there a way to see (in the Hit-Object) which field had a match of the
> query and which one hadn't?

no.

but see http://markmail.org/message/xoqwxofwphlowqxf

and the implementation in
https://metacpan.org/module/SWISH::Prog::Lucy::Results

Peter Karman  .  http://peknet.com/  .  [hidden email]

Re: [lucy-user] Matches with multiple fields

Nils Diewald
Perfect! Thank you very much - this did the Job!

With best regards,
Nils