moderator

Arvind Gupta
How can I unsubscribe from this mailing list

-arvind

Re: moderator

betty john
Send a mail to [hidden email]

On Tue, Feb 28, 2017 at 9:13 AM, Arvind Gupta <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> How can I unsubscribe from this mailing list
>
> -arvind

Re: moderator

Erick Erickson
http://lucene.apache.org/solr/community.html#mailing-lists-irc has
instructions, including a troubleshooting link. You must use _exactly_
the same e-mail address as you used to subscribe.

Best,
Erick