new committers: Chris Hostetter & Grant Ingersoll

new committers: Chris Hostetter & Grant Ingersoll

Doug Cutting
I'm pleased to announce that the Lucene PMC has voted to make Chris
Hostetter and Grant Ingersoll committers on the Lucene Java project.
They've both contributed lots of useful high-quality patches, have
helped numerous folks to better use Lucene, and have generally
demonstrated the ability to collaborate.

Congratulations, Chris & Grant!

Doug

Re: new committers: Chris Hostetter & Grant Ingersoll

Yonik Seeley
Awesome!
Congratulations guys, very well deserved!

-Yonik

On 5/11/06, Doug Cutting <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I'm pleased to announce that the Lucene PMC has voted to make Chris
> Hostetter and Grant Ingersoll committers on the Lucene Java project.
> They've both contributed lots of useful high-quality patches, have
> helped numerous folks to better use Lucene, and have generally
> demonstrated the ability to collaborate.
>
> Congratulations, Chris & Grant!
>
> Doug

Re: new committers: Chris Hostetter & Grant Ingersoll

Otis Gospodnetic-2
Yeeeeeeah, I'm looking forward to the number of good patches in JIRA getting some attention now!  Welcome.

Otis