new release doesn't have nutch-daemon.sh?

new release doesn't have nutch-daemon.sh?

Mike Smith-8
Hi,

How come recent release on SVN doesn't have nutch-daemon.sh or other batch
files?

Thanks, Milke

Re: new release doesn't have nutch-daemon.sh?

Doug Cutting
Mike Smith wrote:
> How come recent release on SVN doesn't have nutch-daemon.sh or other batch
> files?

These scripts have moved to new Hadoop project:

http://lucene.apache.org/hadoop/

They should probably somehow also be bundled into Nutch releases, along
with the Hadoop code (now a jar in Nutch's lib/ dir).

Please file a Nutch bug for this.

Thanks,

Doug

Doug Cutting wrote:
> Mike Smith wrote:
>
>> How come recent release on SVN doesn't have nutch-daemon.sh or other
>> batch
>> files?
>
> Please file a Nutch bug for this.

Nevermind.  I just fixed it.  No bug report required.

The scripts from Hadoop are now copied into Nutch's bin directory.

Doug