non-relative scoring

solr-5
Is it possible to generate a non-relative score for each result, from solr?

I would like to be able to generate a web page that shows the first 3
results' scores as 87%, 73%, and 72%.  If the range of solr document match
scores were between 0 and 1, it would be easy.  But I never know what my
MaxScore is going to be. Sometimes it's around 2.5 but sometimes reaches
6.

Re: non-relative scoring

Walter Underwood, Netflix
You can declare the top result to be 100% and scale from there.

"Percent relevant" is not a concept that really holds together.
What does it mean to be 100% relevant? I'm not even sure what
"twice as relevant" means.

A tf.idf engine, like Lucene, might not have a maximum score.
What if a document contains the word a thousand times?
A million times?

An engine with a probabilistic model does have absolute scores,
but those have other problems.

wunder