nutch and JBoss

Jaime Martín-2
hi!
has anyone succeded in using nutch with JBoss server instead of Tomcat? any
special tip or advise before trying it?
thank you!

Re: nutch and JBoss

Alexander Aristov
Nutch comes with all necessary libraries and I don't think this is a problem
which would prevent running it. I am not sure about all JBoss features if
they are compatible with nutch.

Anyway it's a minute work to check if you already have JBoss installed and
configured. And you may share you experience. Try installing it as on Tomcat

Best Regards
Alexander Aristov

2009/8/11 Jaime Martín <[hidden email]>

> hi!
> has anyone succeded in using nutch with JBoss server instead of Tomcat? any
> special tip or advise before trying it?
> thank you!

Re: nutch and JBoss

Fadzi Ushewokunze-2
i use jboss for development; only thing different is i have to start
jboss from cygwin; otherwise nuthc wont work.