nutch server with different configs

Raziyeh Farjamfard
Hello everybody,

I want to run one nutch server and use multiple config directory. I want to
use each of these directories while running a job, for example I want to
run inject job-1 with configDir-1 and run inject job-2 with configDir-2.

I read this post
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/9673315/is-there-a-way-to-run-nutch-with-different-configuration-files,
but my question is how could i set these directory paths? I use nutch rest
and I don’t know how could set this.

Any help appreciated!

Re: nutch server with different configs

lewis john mcgibbney-2
Hi Raziyeh,
Please see
https://wiki.apache.org/nutch/NutchRESTAPI#Configuration
Once you've created your new config, you can use it as follows
https://wiki.apache.org/nutch/NutchRESTAPI#Create_job
Lewis