Quantcast

nutch-site.xml: Overwrite setting from nutch-default.xml with ""

nutch-site.xml: Overwrite setting from nutch-default.xml with ""

Felix von Zadow

Hi!

Is there a way to un-set a setting defined in nutch-default.xml without touching nutch-default.xml, but by somehow overwriting it with null in nutch-site.xml?

I've tried to set
but that will just keep the default value.

Thanks!
Felix

Re: nutch-site.xml: Overwrite setting from nutch-default.xml with ""

lsroudi
hi,
it's logic when you dont provide a real value nutch will search for one on
nutch-default.xml, i suggest to try <value>' '</value>

--
Concepteur et développeur web symfony2
https://github.com/lsroudi
http://lsroudi.com/

AW: nutch-site.xml: Overwrite setting from nutch-default.xml with ""

Felix von Zadow

Thanks,