org.apache.lucene.lockdir in 1.9

jmuguruza
Hi,

I was using System.setProperty("org.apache.lucene.lockdir", ...) in
1.4.2 successfully. Now I updated to a 1.9rc-1 and this seems to have
stopped having any effect, locks are created in the default dir.

Has this been substituted by another api call?

thanks,
javi

Re: org.apache.lucene.lockdir in 1.9

Daniel Naber
On Dienstag 18 Oktober 2005 10:52, javier muguruza wrote:

> I was using System.setProperty("org.apache.lucene.lockdir", ...) in
> 1.4.2 successfully. Now I updated to a 1.9rc-1 and this seems to have
> stopped having any effect, locks are created in the default dir.

See CHANGES.txt, it has been renamed.

Regards
 Daniel

--