org.apache.solr.client.solrj.SolrServerException: No live SolrServers available to handle this request

org.apache.solr.client.solrj.SolrServerException: No live SolrServers available to handle this request

way2srinivas
Hi ,

I am getting the below error when I try to connect solr nodes using
zookeeper cluster. Can you please help me to debug this.

org.apache.solr.client.solrj.SolrServerException: No live SolrServers
available to handle this request:[http://10.0.3.73:8983/solr/collectioname,
http://10.0.3.181:8983/solr/collectioname]

When I check the zookeeper, The collectiton names are under solr zk node
collections directory but http://10.0.3.181:8983/solr/collectioname this is
not valid URL when I checked on the browser.

We tried to connect using this way
// Using a ZK Host String
String zkHostString = "zkServerA:2181,zkServerB:2181,zkServerC:2181/solr";
SolrClient solr = new
CloudSolrClient.Builder().withZkHost(zkHostString).build();

Re: org.apache.solr.client.solrj.SolrServerException: No live SolrServers available to handle this request

Erick Erickson
bq: http://10.0.3.181:8983/solr/collectioname is not a valid URL.

You need to add an end point like
http://10.0.3.181:8983/solr/collectioname/query?q=*:*

for SolrJ you need to specify the collection, depending on the version
you might have to setDefaultCollection or use a call that includes the
collectionname.

And it's _much_ better if you provide the smallest _complete_ code
sample you can. You've told us how you create the cloudSolrClient, but
the call you get the error from, makes it hard to diagnose problems.

Best,
Erick