parser question

Chris Salem
With all the parsers I have tried a space in a query, such as doing a search for "sales manager", interprets the space as an OR, is there a way to change it so that it interprets a space as an AND?

Chris Salem
440.946.5214 x5458
[hidden email]

(The following links were included with this email:)
mailto:[hidden email]

(The following links were included with this email:)
mailto:[hidden email]

Re: parser question

Mark Miller-3
QueryParser.setDefaultOperator(Operator op)