pass ResponseBuilder directly?

Yonik Seeley-2
SOLR-303 passes ResponseBuilder directly to methods on components,
rather than having components look up the builder in the context.
Any reason the non-distributed methods on components shouldn't be
called the same way?

Re: pass ResponseBuilder directly?

Ryan McKinley
I have not looked closely at recent SOLR-303 versions... but...

I think calling ResponseBuilder directly is a nicer model then always
grabbing it out of the context.  If this change unifies any distrubuted
vs non-distributed calls, then i'm all for it.

ryan